Effective agile management tools
Overall Satisfaction with ZenTao
Generally speaking, ZenTao is very convenient to use. Our company is using it together which makes our team more convenient in software development. Although it has some small shortcomings. But many teams we know are using it. It's a very popular product.
ZenTao allows you to create products, projects, and tasks. Projects can be subdivided. Product management and project management can be separated. It has a remark function when creating products, projects, and tasks. When it needs to input, it can mark and assign in it. This is a collaborative solution. Each task can be added (such as documents, images, zip files, videos). ZenTao also has GitHub and SVN integration. Part of the source code is also open.
We use ZenTao for agile development and test projects to track status. After being used by several project managers, the effect is quite remarkable. The tracking method is relatively simple and error-free.
- In ZenTao, there are three key roles, Product Owners, Development teams, and QA teams. The three roles cooperate with each other through stories, representing the Tripartite in project management. Product Owners gather stories; Development teams perform tasks, and QA teams guarantee qualities.
- Agility is a better way to embrace change. It is very suitable for software R &D industry. Different development plans are adopted according to customers' needs and market changes.
- ZenTao is a full life cycle management software. Including product management, project management, task management, bug management.
- The function of ZenTao mobile version is a little weak.
- ZenTao users need to receive training before they start using the software, because for testers, the first use of the software may be a little complicated, and they cannot execute the same test case multiple times in the same test execution process.
- Although there are many reports built in. But if you want to get the data yourself，You have to know how to write SQL to customize your reports, which can a little bit challenging.
- It can improve the employee experience, and in turn engagement, by ensuring that staff members’ interaction with the ZenTao in their daily work is positive and productive.
- Project management is smoother and improves your work efficiency.
- Compared with other project management software on the market, ZenTao's price is very affordable.
- Atlassian JIRA Align (formerly AgileCraft)
Do you think ZenTao delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ZenTao's feature set?
Did ZenTao live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ZenTao go as expected?
Would you buy ZenTao again?