It's our go to service.
November 25, 2019
It's our go to service.
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office)
8x8 X Series is our main phone service for incoming customer calls. The entire organization uses the platform on office phones, mobile applications, and desktop browsers.
- Sharing lines for part-time employees is smooth with 8x8 X Series
- The flexibility of multiple platforms is great for businesses that have employees who are often off-site and away from a desk.
- We are always able to share messages and forward voicemails by email and text.
- I can switch my outgoing number when needed depending on who I need to contact.
- We have had issues with fax compatibility with some other business systems.
- Instructions for the cell phone app have been more trial and error than straightforward.
- Contact editing could be more flexible.
- When I am the only person covering the phone, I can get messages or calls anywhere and anytime and make sure that they are forwarded to the right person. This ensures that appointments are kept and employees don't waste time on appointments that get canceled.
- When someone is out on leave, it is convenient to forward their calls to someone else to make sure customers get attention when needed.
- Text capabilities allow our patients to contact us promptly for appointment cancellations. We are then able to fill those times with other patients who need to get in.
It is useful to have information from other users with experience on the system, but it can be hard to feel confident in the information you get from other users.
Do you think 8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office)'s feature set?
Did 8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office) live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of 8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office) go as expected?
Would you buy 8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office) again?
Our off-site employees use the cell phone app to quickly share a phone line and provide coverage for multiple job positions because they can access a shared number in various ways. This ensures that customers can get attention even when the person they are trying to reach is with another client or not on duty.