Acquisio: A Quality All-Around PPC Platformhttps://www.trustradius.com/search-engine-marketing-semAcquisioUnspecified6.6251012014-07-18T16:47:36.006Z
July 18, 2014
Acquisio: A Quality All-Around PPC Platform
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Acquisio
Acquisio was used to make reporting, bid management and client changes easier and more efficient. This helped save time by helping to automate routine tasks and be able to spend more time on the bigger, strategic planning.
- Automated Rules: Acquisio allows the use and creation of rule based automation to perform tasks based on what you've outlined.
- KPI's: Within the platform, there is the ability to track spend or other important KPI's throughout the month and see the on-track progress being made.
- Reporting: The reporting system allows for automated reporting, so an account specialist does not have to spend time every reporting period recreating the same report. The flexibility of date ranges and data points is very helpful in building data driven reporting.
- Reporting: Even though this platform is great, there are still some areas for improvement with the UI and some more micro-functionality that most specialist will deem important in the reporting process.
- Editor: This tool, integrated into the overall platform could be a huge selling feature if there was the ability to make edits offline like other bid management software or if the UI was a little faster and more intuitive to account changes.
- KPI's: Even though this is a huge plus, there are some micro-management issues in regards to tracking spend throughout the month or other KPI's if a campaign didn't start on the first of the month.
- Increased employee efficiency once rules and reports were created
- Increased client success by being able to make quicker decisions based on automated changes or report information and then having the ability to go straight to the editor to make updates without ever leaving the Acquisio platform.
Marin and Acquisio both have their advantages. Marin has an easier editor platform to make quick bid and budget changes along with a reporting system that has the ability to do web queries for excel reporting, but the platform lacks intuitive or helpful automation. Whereas, Acquisio has the automation aspect and pdf reporting down, but lacks any type of quality, manual reporting through web queries.
I think the platform, with the latest release updates has a lot of great potential. The main decision, currently, is price and how that gets passed on to our clients. There has to be a conscious decision made on platform cost vs client spend and overall budget vs revenue.