Terrific SEM managing tool for a small agencyhttps://www.trustradius.com/search-engine-marketing-semAcquisioUnspecified6.6251012014-07-12T13:54:05.094Z
Updated July 24, 2014
Terrific SEM managing tool for a small agency
Score 9 out of 101
Software version : 1.63.03.r781
Overall Satisfaction with Acquisio
Acquisio is being used to manage and optimize our paid search campaigns for any of our clients. It's being used exclusively by the Search Engine Marketing Department. It integrates Google, Bing and Facebook into one central location to enable proper budget pacing and management for the month. Before working with Acquisio, I had the unenviable task of having a total budget in mind and having to check out the spend progression on Google, Bing, Facebook, by tabulating everything into an Excel spreadsheet. Problem solved.
- Pulling accurate data from the proper sources (Google, Bing, Facebook)
- Their Bid & Budget Management Software has been a delight. Very, very advanced factoring multiple signals into play and updates every few minutes. With the dynamic changing budget, I can focus my concentration on other more useful tasks.
- Solid reporting capabilities
- Ability to tie in secondary conversion data from sources such as Google Analytics and Marchex for phone call completions
- Editing tool could be better- still find myself using AdWords Editor and AdCenter Editor directly for any ad changes that need to be made in bulk.
- Has allowed me to manage more social ads (Facebook, Twitter)
- Has improved CPA and CPC performance for almost all of my accounts year over year
Great customer service and a terrific product. Their ability to manage social user interfaces directly isn't very strong.
Evaluating Acquisio and Competitors
All the folks there are knowledgeable, courteous and diligent. They're timely in their feedback
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
- Easy ability to edit mass keyword bids across multiple channels
- Applying negative keywords to multiple channels