Overall Satisfaction with Acronis Cyber Backup
We use Acronis Cyber Backup to provide clients with a full service and incredibly reliable backup service. It provides a full suite of backup options from file level on basic workstations to full application based backup on servers. We use it to help customers reach their RTO and RPO goals.
- Provides detailed backup reports of successes and failures making it easy to troubleshoot issues.
- Image level backups to local or cloud that just work.
- Acronis Cyber Backup has many resellers that require year long commitments to use their backups.
- Implementation of new users can be a bit roundabout for the reseller.
- Acronis Cyber Backup is a core offering of some of our Disaster Recovery Services. It’s one of our primary products.
- I’ve seen a lot of success with implanting Acronis Cyber Backup and the level satisfaction from the clients.
Acronis Cyber Backup is a fantastic product that provides service and quality of product that is a step above the competition. The software is incredibly reliable. It’s easy to use and just works as it is intended. Backups complete fast, compression rates are incredibly high, and recovery is very easy.
Acronis Cyber Backup is very well suited for mid-sized companies that are looking for a cloud backup solution that will provide a robust and very reliable backup. It’s a bit pricier than other solutions so it’s not as suited toward companies with small amounts of data to backup. Though with that price comes a high level of support and high level of reliability that isn’t available with cheaper solutions.