Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
We had a series of disconnected marketing efforts. It was very difficult to know what the ROI was on any of these efforts. We use Act-On to create Agency relationships.
- Set and forget email campaigns
- Tracking agents'/potential agents' activities when looking to do business with us
- It allows us to predetermine a marketing calendar, once that is locked in our day to day activities have more of a strategic focus
- Salesforce integration is not perfect (But these seems to be a limitation of salesforce)
- Integrating non web based initiatives into the flow is clunky (conventions and traditional marketing pole making in person calls)
- CSS support requires deep HTML knowledge
- We were able to overbook appointments at a convention using a email campaign. In past years we struggled to fill the schedule.
- We were able to set our marketing calendar up and put it on auto pilot. This kept the team moving on schedule.
We have only used Act-on. We are happy. No reason to look elsewhere.