Review: "Excellent solution for small companies - We LOVE Act-On!"https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationAct-On SoftwareUnspecified73341012014-02-28T15:34:00.759Z
Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
We use Act-On primarily to generate leads, nurture leads, nurture existing client relationships, and reduce the sales cycle.
- The tool is very easy to use. The only thing I really needed to get used to was it being a list-based system, rather than a relational database.
- Customer service has been outstanding, all the way from sales to support. I feel like Act-On employees are really there to help make sure my company is successfully using this tool.
- The tool is feature-rich, without bogging down the user interface. The developers of Act-On did a great job of creating a very simple interface to handle complex functions.
- It would be great to have a search feature for the sales users. This would be useful for companies that are not utilizing a CRM integration so that sales execs can look up historical activity for a specific contact.
- It is too early for us to measure the impact on the length of the sales cycle, but I have no doubt that our company is in a better position to be on the top of the minds of our target market when they go to make a purchase decision. We will be able to do a better job of keeping all key personas engaged during the sales cycle, reducing the risk of losing deals where our prospect has employee turnover or when we aren't 100% right about who the true decision-makers are.
- We can deliver prospecting emails in seconds, that would have taken sales executives days to complete.
- We now know which prospects are likely in a purchase decision and can focus our sales executives' time on those accounts, while drip campaigns handle the rest.
Act-On had a great feature set and excellent customer service, for a price and contract structure that worked best for our small company.