Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
We're using ActiveCampaign to capture initial lead information and then automate content sharing and progression through the sales funnel. We've been able to automate nearly 90% of our processes using ActiveCampaign and can focus our human efforts on the real value-add steps within the process. We've only scratched the surface of what it can do so far, and we're using the free raining to keep building knowledge amongst the team, so we can continue to leverage the product to the best advantage.
- Distribution list creation and management
- Creation of standardized emails which can be customized using customer tags/fields
- Provides great data on how people respond to marketing, where they stop/progress in a marketing campaign
- A little more flexibility and functionality on email templates would be the icing on the cake.
- It has saved us days of work both in setting up and running campaigns.
- It allows us to see what's working and what isn't from our marketing efforts using hard data - this is saving us time and money as we can course-correct quickly if something isn't working, or up the ante, if it is!
Do you think ActiveCampaign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActiveCampaign's feature set?
Did ActiveCampaign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ActiveCampaign go as expected?
Would you buy ActiveCampaign again?
ActiveCampaign works really well for managing traffic from social media adverts, or for triggering a marketing campaign to a distribution list and then managing all the steps that follow. The CRM part is still appropriate for all clients, but for some client types, the automation may not be appropriate, depending on the sector and client relationship.