Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
I use ActiveCampaign in my organization to create my newsletters and help me with creating an email list. ActiveCampaign is very focused on user experience so it wasn't difficult to get what I wanted. You can do everything you think about! I am going to use it as well with my online program to send emails with learndash automatically. It doesn't need me to do that so I am spending more time on creating content for example.
- Helping you to get ready with their features
- Doing webinars to learn more about marketing
- Limitless features and configurations
- Easy to implement with other plugins
- The menu can be easier to use
- Sometimes emails take a "long time" to be sent
- I think it is a pretty expensive service, it could be cheaper
- I earned time on my business
- Compared to other systems ActiveCampaign is easy to implement to everything I have bought
- Negative: I think this is a bit expensive if you want to have more users than 500
Do you think ActiveCampaign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActiveCampaign's feature set?
Did ActiveCampaign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ActiveCampaign go as expected?
Would you buy ActiveCampaign again?
I use ActiveCampaign to automatically [send] my newsletter. But this is not the only thing! I can split my readers into 3 categories with tags (fitness - wellness - health) or add them to all of them depending on what they like to read. It adds a better user experience to my company!