Overall Satisfaction with Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company
Acuity Scheduling solves a very common business problem for us - scheduling in prospect calls and consulting sessions while avoiding constant back and forth. We serve clients all over the world, which means we are working across time zones. Acuity Scheduling makes that easy to manage and prevents the errors that can come when manually calculating time. Acuity Scheduling is a key piece of software in our business and makes life so much easier.
- Scheduling across time zones
- Confirmations and reminders
- Easy rescheduling and cancellation
- Calendar integrations
- Custom rules for different appointment types
- Seamless payment collection
- Visual customization options are limited
- Some of the interface is not intuitive
- Lack of ability to set defaults for certain integrations (like Zoom) meaning you can wind up forgetting to toggle certain features on and off
- Seamless scheduling across time zones
- Great user (client side) experience
- Integrations with calendars and video conferencing software
- Payments functionality
- Saves approximately 5 hours per week on back and forth scheduling
- Prevents nearly 100% of scheduling errors, delivering a much better customer experience
- Additional revenue capture through collecting payment before accepting booking
Calendly and Acuity Scheduling have a similar feature set and both are user friendly. The reason I selected Acuity Scheduling, ultimately, is that it offers an always free plan that has a robust enough feature set to make the software practical and usable, whereas the free tier at Calendly is severely limited. While I have paid for Acuity for a long time now, when I was first starting up, this is how they won my business.
Do you think Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company's feature set?
Did Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company go as expected?
Would you buy Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company again?
Acuity Scheduling is a great option for service based businesses where hopping on calls is a core part of your sales and service delivery. Consultants, coaches, contractors and more can benefit from the easy scheduling features Acuity Scheduling offers. What's also cool is that the capability of the software can expand as your business grows - there are tiers, and at higher tiers you can do more with the software, like sell tickets to group events, for example.