Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is used across all departments within our organization to create, view and print pdf documents. In our company, most of the deliverables including client reports, invoices, agreements, and other reports are prepared in a word or ppt document and are later converted into PDF documents for reliable sharing with other parties. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the most trusted software to convert other file formats into a pdf file format for protected sharing. It allows our team to create, print, annotate, combine, stamp, redact, compress, protect, and e-sign the pdf documents. It allows us to easily prepare forms, fill, scan, comment, e-sign, and share pdf or scanned pdf documents forms. PDF files can be stored on Document cloud for easy access across devices. It allows file management and 'starring' of the pdf documents for easy access.
- Document cloud to store and access files across devices.
- Star PDF files to quickly open favorite documents.
- Create, view, edit, annotate, print, protect, e-sign pdf files.
- Search within the PDF documents.
- PDF file sharing and collaboration.
- Editing feature does not work well in terms of spacing and alignment.
- Some hangs when you open large size files and try keyword search in those files.
- Mobile app navigation features could be improved.
- Requires training in case you want to use all the available features.
- View, create, annotate and print pdf files.
- Redaction, e-sign and password protection of the files.
- Exporting PDF into Word, Excel, PowerPoint and vice versa.
- Form preparation, file combing and compression.
- File management and storage have become easy
- Client data security has become powerful
- Efficiency has also improved as the single tool have all functionality we needed
- Document classification such as internal, restricted, client, external etc. has done risk mitigation as well
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the most trusted and widely used tool as compared to tools from other competitors. Tools has all the requisite feature needed for an organization such as document storage to the protection of documents using passwords. Pdf files created by the tool are of small size, can be compressed and merged with other pdf files for easy sharing and collaboration.
Do you think Adobe Acrobat Reader delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat Reader's feature set?
Did Adobe Acrobat Reader live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat Reader go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Acrobat Reader again?
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is well suited where you need to view, annotate, print, password protect, redact, and e-sign pdf files. In case you want easy access to all pdf documents across all devices then the Document cloud storage feature is very helpful. Also, the product is well suited for file management, storing scanned files, combing two files to make one, compress the file, and exporting pdf files into Excel, Word, or PowerPoint, or vice-versa. Editing the documents in the tool is a little bit challenging due to font formatting and other formatting issues like alignment, resizing, and spacing. Online collaboration is also a little bit challenging sometimes when multiple people work on the same document.