https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/et/fg/FOMMN7TTV06Z.PNGA Small GiantI have been using Smallpdf for around two years, and we use it mainly in the management team since we frequently have to create PDF files with statistics, images, and graphics and the result is a file of many (MB). But with Smallpdf we can reduce the size and weight of the files in a considerable way and almost without losing quality in the image, which allows us to have greater convenience and speed when having to attach the files in the different emails.,It works very fast, either to create files, reduce size or to modify them in some way You can reduce the weight of the files by leaving them very small and almost without losing quality in the file.,Its use in the free version is limited to a certain amount of daily use.,9,Being able to efficiently manage the files and decrease the final weight of these is always a good thing, especially when you must attach these files to different emails and many times when you create a new file you realize that your weight is very high.,PDFfiller,Avira Antivirus, Malwarebytes, Windows ServerCreate, edit, cut out and much more with this little toolIn my case, I know Smallpdf a long time ago. Usually I have to create pdf files, which are easy to elaborate, but usually my files contain many images, or they are made to attach photographs and vouchers of works and activities, so usually the pdf files created have a weight much higher than expected, making its management for intranet networks not the most appropriate. And this point was when I got to know Smallpdf, which was one of the best pdf compressors I could find on the net, and that, unlike other similar programs, does not distort the image or produce so much loss in the quality of the file.,Its file compression system is very good, it greatly reduces the weight of the files without producing a significant loss of quality. The system is quite fast and as a rule its servers work quite well, and thanks to that in just a few seconds you can create, join, rotate, generate watermarks and other things. From the same page you can create pdf files from other files. You can transform your files to other formats, as well as rotate, join or cut pdf files.,So far I have not found anything bad or anything important to improve.,8,Allows users to generate files of less weight, which is easier when using intranet, and logically, you reduce the space on the server and disks consumed by the files. You can quickly create pdf files from images, which decreases the time one must be in front of a laptop and therefore can deal with other issues.,,Sprout SocialA complete PDF engineer for all your office needs.Every department in my organization uses this wonderful software. It helps our marketing department in creating beautiful design materials for email promotional campaigns by converting PDF files to image files. It helps my Sales department in the documentation process by helping them convert various Office documents. Converting Office files into PDF makes them easy to print while retaining the original text format of the file.,It is very effective and provides excellent results in merging two or more files into one PDF file. It doesn't require system installation. I can use it via web browser. It is one of the best software programs for converting Word, Excel, Powerpoint and JPEG files into PDF, and vice versa.,Fewer functions in PDF editor. I am not sure about the privacy of uploaded files. There is no encryption related information on the website. Conversion process gets slowed down when there are bigger files, even though the internet speed is high.,9,It helps us in creating beautiful and informative content for email campaigns, and those campaigns give us good results in revenue generation. It helps us ensuring error-free documentation when documents go for printing. Those error-free documents create good impressions on our clients. Document compression helps us to send important documents via email only. And it helps us close a deal in less time.,Foxit PDF SDK,Google Drive, Sender.net, MailChimp, Microsoft Office 365, Zoho Forms, Zoho Campaigns, Norton Internet Security, MailjetConvert all your office documents easily with SmallPDF.It is being used by my sales and marketing department. Marketing department uses it for creating marketing materials for real estate projects and I use it in sales department for documentation for my clients.,Its user interface makes it very easy to operate. Its PDF compressor is very useful and very effective. It keeps the quality intact. It can convert PDF files in variety of other file formats. It converts PDF to all kind of Office files.,Instead of monthly plans they should have plans based on quantity of files. Unavailability of mobile application of this software. They should add more features in its editor to make documents more customised.,9,It helps me to keep my important documents in proper formats. And it saves lot of money by avoiding printing errors. With the help of this software I compresses important documents for my clients. And it adds lot of authenticity to my company. It helps marketing department to create beautiful and effective marketing emails. Those emails gives better leads and that reflects on revenue.,PDFfiller,Google Drive, SendPulse, MailChimp, SendinBlueOne stop solution for document conversion into PDF.I use it for converting my business documents. For printing purposes I need PDF versions of my documents, so I use Smallpdf. In the sales department I use it and my colleagues in Marketing department also use it. Before Client meetings we use the print version of necessary documents so I use Smallpdf to convert my Excel sheets, Word files etc.,Its dashboard very simple and easy to understand. It can convert almost all type of necessary documents. Their privacy policies are very good. They don’t store users data on their servers. They provide cloud facility also. Its drag and drop interface complete my work in just one or two clicks. Splitting PDF files gives best results in this software.,They should create a mobile app for this tool. It is very much required. Users can use their services on mobile phones also. They should minimise ad space on their web page. Sometimes they are annoying. Sometimes pdf compression doesn’t give required results. They should improve here. It lacks on giving option of downloading a file when I merg two files and then convert it in other format and then try to compress it but because of the size of new edited file it can’t convert.,8,I mostly need its services before going for any presentation and it always helped me with my documents. And with those documents I always find my documents presentable. Its eSign PDF feature helped me in my legal documents. And those documents are very much necessary for various compliance. Its services saved me lots of time which I utilised in my sales process.,PDFfiller,Google Drive, MailChimp, Sender.net, Google Hangouts, Dropbox, Google Forms, SendPulse, TeamViewer, Skype, MPZMail, Adobe Acrobat DC, WordPress, Upsafe Free Gmail Backup
Windows, Mac
Smallpdf

Smallpdf Reviews

Smallpdf
Filter 7 vetted Smallpdf reviews and ratings
george wilson profile photo
October 05, 2018

Smallpdf Review: "A Small Giant"

• It works very fast, either to create files, reduce size or to modify them in some way
  • You can reduce the weight of the files by leaving them very small and almost without losing quality in the file.
  • Its use in the free version is limited to a certain amount of daily use.
If you need to pass your Word file to PDF, or if you want to transform your PDF to some other type of file, Smallpdf is the right one for you, especially if you have little time, since usually, it works much faster than the other programs of the same kind. It also has a great advantage, if your PDF file has many extra (MB) you can reduce your weight from the same page. And believe me that your work is excellent, leaving the files with half their weight and without any loss of quality.
Read george wilson's full review
john ritchie profile photo
September 07, 2018

Smallpdf Review: "Create, edit, cut out and much more with this little tool"

• Its file compression system is very good, it greatly reduces the weight of the files without producing a significant loss of quality.
  • The system is quite fast and as a rule its servers work quite well, and thanks to that in just a few seconds you can create, join, rotate, generate watermarks and other things.
  • From the same page you can create pdf files from other files. You can transform your files to other formats, as well as rotate, join or cut pdf files.
  • So far I have not found anything bad or anything important to improve.
Smallpdf works quite well whether you want to create new PDFs from a word, an excel or images, as well as if you want to pass your pdf files to other formats. You can adjust the page size without any problem, as well as the position and rotation of these. A particularly good and useful point for me has been its file comprehension system, which has allowed me to reduce many Mb files to make them more manageable and portable. Unfortunately to be able to use the different tools and options of this fantastic environment, you must be connected to a network, so if you do not have access to one you should wait to use all the power of Smallpdf.
Read john ritchie's full review
December 18, 2018

Smallpdf Review: "A complete PDF engineer for all your office needs."

• It is very effective and provides excellent results in merging two or more files into one PDF file.
  • It doesn't require system installation. I can use it via web browser.
  • It is one of the best software programs for converting Word, Excel, Powerpoint and JPEG files into PDF, and vice versa.
  • Fewer functions in PDF editor.
  • I am not sure about the privacy of uploaded files. There is no encryption related information on the website.
  • Conversion process gets slowed down when there are bigger files, even though the internet speed is high.
Whenever we need to convert content in JPEG format to PDF files, we use this software. We usually need those image files to design our email campaigns. And sometimes we need to create project e-brochures with the help of real images of the real estate projects, so we use this software to convert those images into PDF, files and then we merge those PDF files and create one e-brochure.
November 28, 2018

Review: "Convert all your office documents easily with SmallPDF."

• Its user interface makes it very easy to operate.
  • Its PDF compressor is very useful and very effective. It keeps the quality intact.
  • It can convert PDF files in variety of other file formats.
  • It converts PDF to all kind of Office files.
  • Instead of monthly plans they should have plans based on quantity of files.
  • Unavailability of mobile application of this software.
  • They should add more features in its editor to make documents more customised.
It is very well suited for converting word documents into PDF for printing purposes. By doing this users can keep the format of their word files intact during printing.
November 19, 2018

Smallpdf Review: "One stop solution for document conversion into PDF."

• Its dashboard very simple and easy to understand.
  • It can convert almost all type of necessary documents.
  • Their privacy policies are very good. They don’t store users data on their servers.
  • They provide cloud facility also.
  • Its drag and drop interface complete my work in just one or two clicks.
  • Splitting PDF files gives best results in this software.
  • They should create a mobile app for this tool. It is very much required. Users can use their services on mobile phones also.
  • They should minimise ad space on their web page. Sometimes they are annoying.
  • Sometimes pdf compression doesn’t give required results. They should improve here.
  • It lacks on giving option of downloading a file when I merg two files and then convert it in other format and then try to compress it but because of the size of new edited file it can’t convert.
It doesn’t require log in to convert a file. And it is very beneficial and time saving. Till now I never found it less appropriate. It is very much useful with JPG files. I recently used this feature very much.

Smallpdf Scorecard Summary

About Smallpdf

Smallpdf aims to be the first PDF Software you will actually like.

The company's mission is to provide a fast, reliable and most of all simple experience for users in working with their documents.

Smallpdf boasts a comprehensive portfolio of 17 PDF tools in 20 languages, with a global user base of 100,000 companies and over 200 million individuals.