January 04, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Adobe Campaign v6/v7 – Hosted by Adobe
- Message Center
- Offers/Interaction Management
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Campaign
Adobe Campaign is the best marketing tool for our organization! It is great for a small organization like ours with 15 employees. I've been supporting and managing 2 team members who have used it for over a year now in our marketing department, and I couldn't imagine using another program to help market our organization. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking to help market and promote their business of any size. It is so helpful
- It helps simplify our email marketing fundraising efforts, helping to build detailed and functional email campaigns.
- It consolidates our performance data and analyzes all of our campaigns
- It has great personalization tools to create custom and creative campaigns
- If you are not used to using Adobe products they can be a bit complicated to navigate and learn
- There are too many tools and options to learn, takes time.
MailChimp is more user-friendly, is a bit easier to use, and is a more affordable product in comparison to Adobe. However, with Adobe Campaign one can produce more professional looking products since it tends to be used by more advanced users. Also, the analytics on Adobe is more in-depth and gives more data than MailChimp.
We have several campaigns to fundraise money, and each campaign is targeted to a specific audience. When it comes to reaching many people with various demographics, Adobe Campaign is perfect because it helps us understand our marketing and our targets. When we have a small scale venture then it is not so helpful because we don't need something with so many elements and customization features, we sometimes just need simplicity.