Adobe Campaign is a full-scale marketing automation solution that allows marketers to send communications across multiple channels such as email, SMS, and call center while also allowing marketers a fully integrated view of all customer touchpoints once a campaign is deployed and robust reporting that can align with proper KPIs for the organization.
- The workflow interface is good. You have the ability to design campaigns on a very simple or very complex level depending on what you are trying to achieve.
- The UI is getting better. Adobe is making Campaign easier to navigate and more like its other solutions across the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- When paired with other solutions in the Adobe Marketing Cloud such as Analytics and Target, marketers have access to additional tools that otherwise they would have to look elsewhere for.
- The reporting engine needs to be improved. It is difficult to build custom reporting.
- Adobe Campaign is not meant to act as a CRM, so anyone looking to leverage this from Campaign might be disappointed.
- It does require some technical knowledge to manage and operate on a daily basis.
- Your customer database can be customized to your liking.
- Channel and marketing success can be achieved with essentially an all in one tool.
- User interface has been revamped for increased workflow productivity.
- The user interface can be difficult to grasp for marketers
- Include full integration for other Adobe marketing software.
- Plenty of features need heavy customization for optimal performance
- Overall, the program has great features and is very flexible and easy to manage.
- Excellent advanced email delivery that also easily integrates well with social and mobile. Also easily allows you to create custom emails for customers.
- There are multiple ways to achieve the same results - so if one tool doesn't work, you aren't stuck and have other options of getting the same end result.
- I wish it was more straightforward, I have trouble syncing it with my google drive and my Adobe Cloud.
- I wish there was a better tutorial that really elaborates on all the unique tools so that users don't miss out on any major features - it's also hard to teach someone else the program, so this would be useful for new employees.
- I wish they would bring back the one-time fee they used to over vs. the monthly subscription - especially when you need it outside of work or it's not available at your job.
- Drag and drop makes it easy for entry level employees to help.
- Analytics helps us to see how the campaign is working.
- Email streams are created and executed on that have been documented and proven to help our bottom line.
- Software can be finicky and sometimes feels like there are bugs that still need to be worked out.
- Certification process is a mess.
- Training on this product can be dramatically improved.
Review: "Adorable marketing campaign using Adobe Campaign (NeoLane) + Adobe Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager."
Adobe Campaign is used as the core email marketing tool (outbound) as well as customer Interactions management tool (Inbound) in the Adobe marketing platform stack. It is used by creative team for email template design, email developers, field marketing, hub managers, partner and channels marketing team to send out adorable marketing campaigns via different channels like email, SMS, direct postal mail, Push and display ADs on our websites. When done right, using predictive and next best message concept, these emails delight customers as they are very relevant to where they are in their discovery / buying journey.
Adobe Campaign should be operationalized, architected and run by a central operations team. Proper user training and on boarding support should be provided. New add on custom developments are done to enable CAN SPAM law compliance, explicit and double opt in, context based marketing, omni channel reach out, web services integration and Adobe Marketing Cloud (AMC) integration via core services for predictive analytics and next best content. AC delivers the right message to the right prospect or customer at the right time on the right channel.
So you will need to run fewer campaigns but they will be more effective ones with higher ROI and conversion rates.
- Dynamic Web Applications (Landing Pages), Personalization Blocks, One click publish, secure endpoints
- Email Tagging, Delivery Tracking, Retry and Logging, Hot Clicks, Delivery Rules, Typology Rules
- Reporting on Delivery Statistics, Open rate, Click Rate, Custom Reports
- Integration with SFDC, MSD CRM on Cloud, Adobe Analytics, Genesis Connector
- Customer Interaction Management and Offers presentation
- Customer Surveys and Subscription
- Custom Report Creation can be simplified and made more visual like Tableau
- UI can definitely be made more intuitive and slick
- Remove limitation of Windows Only for running AC Client Console
- Support for RESTful services can be improved
- Integration with third party vendors for SMS,Push can be simplified and made bug free
- Useful interface – Adobe campaign presents everything Adobe style, which is easy-to-use, easy to understand the information that's presented toward you.
- The information is there when you need it – the program shows you exactly what you're looking for, and everything is at 100% accuracy. It was the driving force in helping us decide where to move next.
- The program is always updated, and the customer service is always helpful; we never ran into any problems working with their team whenever we had a question.
- There's always room for improvement with the interface. The UI is amazing and works very well, but, as a designer, stuff like this is always a work in progress.
- A little slow to load – sometimes the program takes a while to start up. I have a high-end Mac, and I'm sure it's not my machine that's the problem.
- The program crashes every once in a while. It'll just freeze up. Not sure why.
- The user interface is easy to navigate, even for beginners.
- You don't need to know MySQL to set up workflows.
- You can build personalized emails by using modules with contitions set by previous behaviours and interests.
- It is not for SME, you must be an advanced marketer for the investment to pay off.
- In Sweden consultants are hard to come by.
- When setting end dates you must remember that the end-time is 00:00, so if you want your campaing to end midnight May 21st you have to change the end-time to 23:59 or set the end date one day later (i.e. May 22nd).
- Campaign Management: Awesome capability in automating and segmenting campaigns. However, automating and segmenting are minor compared to the marketing intelligence provide via tracking and integration with SiteCatalyst. Knowing our demography and behavior has influenced innovation to tailor our content to the needs of the target audience.
- Overall this system has improved Mercola from a batch and blast shop to being able to personalize marketing to a demographic or individual level.
- Simplicity of the UI for a technical tool. If you are doing email marketing, this is a must-have tool.
- Nothing comes to mind.
- Neolane can be customized to suit your marketing organization - it can be as simple or complex as you choose, which allows you to be most effective.
- Neolane provides a great automation tool for marketing leads. We were able to link it to Siebel On Demand fairly seamlessly, which allowed our leads to be passed to sales similar to our previous process without requiring any sales team training.
- Neolane is secure within the application - it allows multiple role types, which allows you to control who can make modifications and who has access to certain information.
- Neolane is not very user-friendly, especially when using it to store a marketing database and blast email campaigns. It took multiple training sessions for casual users to understand and be ready to use the tool.
- The Neolane Leads module is not adequate for the extensive lead qualification we do. It was necessary for us to build a separate system and then link it back to Neolane.
- Easily link live offers and variable information.
- Direct mail and e-mail are more closely intertwined.
- UI/UX Interface is very poor; Drop-down menus do not function well, many buttons are unintuitive, lack of quick-save features, cluttered and disorganized menus.
- When using for e-mail, error messages are extremely vague - it rarely gives enough information to troubleshoot without seeking professional help; loading images is an extremely tedious process; lack of multi-selection load; overall experience is very buggy.
- No Mac accessibility.
- Unstable functionality, constant crashes and prompts random error messages that rarely explain the issue.
- Customizability: if you know what you want and need - Neolane is able to provide you with an environment that should suit your needs.
- Cross-platform: the ability to manage campaigns - SMS - Email - Social media etc.
- Analytics: Neolane provides a vast amount of data
- User interface - it's not modern looking. I wouldn't call it particularly user friendly. And overall it's not highly responsive
- Debugging: the information given is not always enough and contact with Neolane support needs to be made
- Resource management: the software in general (the client and the server side) are a tad resource heavy
- Integrates easily with CRM.
- Large storage area and flexible storage capabilities.
- Includes web tracking and automated workflows making automation simple.
- User interface is not very intuitive.
- Error messages can be tough to interpret thus making troubleshooting difficult at times.
- WYSIWYG editor could be more robust (make it more similar to Dreamweaver)
Adobe Campaign Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Adobe Campaign
Adobe Campaign Integrations
Adobe Campaign Competitors
Adobe Campaign Technical Details