This is being used on a national and global basis. We use if for presentations, conference calls, and online training. The vast majority of our employees work remotely and Adobe Connect has provided us the needed technology to collaborate over long distances.
- Share your screen, files, whiteboard. This is much easier than emailing around multiple files. It also allows you to demonstrate technology and record it which makes training videos.
- Allows VOIP of dial in capability for those who do not have good phone reception because of remote work locations.
- Your able to schedule multiple types of calls via the Adobe Connect account as well as start meets with short notice with a simple link.
- Echo software for VOIP use. A lot of time there is an echo and users with less experience are unable to fix the problem.
- Mute all. When selecting mute all attendees, those who after after that are not muted. Is there, or there should be, and option to mute everyone and have them on mute when they join.
- Increases employee efficiency.
- Decreased travel expenses
Adobe is the best service of its type that i have used, but as stated earlier, if it had IM and VOIP quick call ability like Microsoft Lync, that would be beneficial.
It it were up to me i think it would be smart to renew however, i do not get to make those decisions.
I typically do not use it for a quick call. I utilize Microsoft Lync for that. If adobe have a software that had similar functionality, that would be a bonus.