Adobe Connect Review 30 of 45
Adobe Connect Review: "Great for educational and training presentations"
https://www.trustradius.com/web-conferencingAdobe ConnectUnspecified7.5283101
Maria Shumilova, CIA, CFE, CICA profile photo
February 08, 2014

Adobe Connect Review: "Great for educational and training presentations"

Score 8 out of 101

Modules Used
Recording video presentations

Overall Satisfaction

I used Adobe Connect as part of my e-learning at Capella University. The tool was helpful in recording video presentations for my online classes and being able to view other students' presentations in order to get full credit for the class.
  • I like the fact that I was able to customize the layout of the presentation and select different components including the video feed to be displayed on the screen
  • I like that presentation can be recorded offline to be viewed later and that multiple versions can be stored to pick the best one
  • I like that the application is easy to learn and is fairly intuitive to use
  • My biggest challenge was editing the video. When I wanted to delete parts of it, that wasn't always the most precise process, so often I had to re-record the entire presentation because that was faster.
  • This really does not apply to me from the business stand point, however, it did help me improve my presentation skills since I was able to see myself on video and was able to improve my presence and non-verbal cues.
I have not evaluated any other products prior to using Adobe, but from my knowledge I think it is very compatible if not better than WebEx or Go To Meeting.
Adobe Connect is a required tool used by my school so I will continue to use it while I am getting my education. Since it is easy to navigate, I would recommend it to my colleagues who try to develop in-house training programs or who work in multiple locations around the globe.
I think Adobe connect is perfect for learning and also training development environment. It would also be helpful for team meetings especially when members are located in different countries/time zones.