Overall Satisfaction with Adobe PhotoShop
We use Photoshop along with other Adobe products for legal graphics that we create for clients. Timelines, Photo Blowups, Graphics, etc. It is used by two people in our office for this purpose. It allows us to effectively service our clients in terms of their graphics needs.
- Graphics Creation - allows us to create detailed graphics and using layers allows us to create multiple options of graphics for clients to [choose] from
- Photo Enhancement - Photoshop's multiple filters and adjustment options allow us to work effectively in enhancing and/or adjusting photos for clients.
- Graphics Creation - the multiple graphics tools and options available from other adobe product integration allow us the ability to create any type of legal graphic for a client.
- Graphics Creation - we also use Photoshop to create all of our marketing / advertising graphics using all the same included tools which allows for maximum flexibility when creating.
- Would love to see more templates for inspiration in terms of marketing and advertising graphics.
- Photo Adjustment
- Filters & Actions
- It has allowed us to to provide a service to clients that others in our industry can not.
All perform different tasks and integrate with Photoshop. Use them all in one way or another with Photoshop.
Do you think Adobe PhotoShop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe PhotoShop's feature set?
Did Adobe PhotoShop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe PhotoShop go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe PhotoShop again?
I can't think of a scenario where Photoshop could not be used effectively in terms of graphic creation.