Overall Satisfaction with Adobe PhotoShop
Adobe Photoshop is a widely used tool for Graphic Designing across our entire organization. It provides a complete platform for a user to develop an entire art from a blank canvas. In contrast to existing software for graphic designing, [Adobe] Photoshop provides complete freedom to the user to develop each pixel of the canvas in integration with all the creative cloud apps. All the problems, related to graphic designing can be addressed with the help of Adobe Photoshop. This includes creation and correction brochures, social media promotions, [and] professional graphics.
- Creating posters
- Creating logos
- Tuning pictures
- Expensive - It is too expensive to buy Photoshop alone, and hence leading the user to purchase the entire Creative Cloud Package though he/she is not even aware of half of those apps.
- High System Spec - Requires high system specifications to run the application smoothly, and to use it at its best.
- Process lag - When it comes to large-sized files, the application becomes laggy taking much time even to render a single layer.
- Color Grading: Perfect color grading tool for editing images
- Creative Cloud Integration: Allows to integrate of CC apps such as Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and Lightroom
- Universal PSD file: The working file is universal, it can be edited in all versions of Photoshop
- Increased freedom to create designs
- Increased detailing in manipulation
- Increased overall quality of the design
[Adobe] Photoshop offers the best photo editing as well as content creation. The layer-by-layer approach of [Adobe] Photoshop helps to work between two apps or even two PCs of entirely different Creative Cloud apps seamlessly. The stability and the speed of the tools in photoshop make it even better to make a canvas of creativity.
Do you think Adobe PhotoShop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe PhotoShop's feature set?
Did Adobe PhotoShop live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Adobe PhotoShop go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe PhotoShop again?
[Adobe] Photoshop is well suited, at times when the user has to develop something from scratch. It is very advantageous, to provide an "all in one" solution for retouching, manipulating, drawing vectors, creating promotional posters. However, it is less appropriate, in the case of 3D rendering, and high-sized files, where the application turns to be laggy.