Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Sign
I have used Adobe Sign several times over the past couple of years. In my current role, I have many documents to sign electronically. I also have to send documents for my direct reports to sign. I was not involved in the decision-making portion of selecting the product, but I will say that it has been very useful.
- Really intuitive interface.
- Signing electronic documents is really quick and easy with Adobe Sign.
- The real signature option is really nice.
- I wish this program had the ability to integrate with Microsoft or Google suites.
- It'd be awesome if this could be used without signing in.
- I'd love to be able to just google Adobe sign & sign docs right on my phone.
- Adobe Sign has save me tons of hours on compliance training.
- Adobe Sign has helped me with verifying employment for my employees.
- This product is worth it just for the for the amount of headaches it's saved us.
I have to be honest, I have never had to contact a support team while using this product. This is the reason for the rating of 5 out of 10. I have not had any negative experiences, but I've also not had any positive experiences. If I had to judge by my overall experience, I can only assume I'd be just as happy with the support as I am with the overall service.
The overall usability of Adobe Sign ranks 10 out of 10 in my book. I don't know if it could get any simpler. I love a good intuitive design that helps save time and headaches. Adobe Sign does both, and it is so easy that any person with any level of experience can use it with no problem.
I am a regional manager for a smart home solutions company, and I have over 100 direct reports. We have weekly training courses that must be completed, and some of these require signatures. Adobe Sign allows us to quickly gather signatures from large groups all across the company as I am just of more than 50 managers in this position.
Do you think Adobe Acrobat Sign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat Sign's feature set?
Did Adobe Acrobat Sign live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat Sign go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Adobe Acrobat Sign again?
Adobe Sign is a very good tool when employers have to collect a large number of signatures in a short amount of time. I lead a group of over one hundred employees, and sometimes I have to issue very time-specific compliance documents. Adobe Sign allows me to get this done in a very efficient manner.