Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Sign
Our company is using Adobe Sign in a couple of important ways. One way is quickly sending Offer Letters over to candidates when we are hiring. It is very easy with any document needing a signature to get this signed. We are grateful to have found Adobe Sign and it has made everything at our company a lot easier when we are handling documents and needing signatures.
- Adobe Sign is great for any documents you are needing signed quickly.
- If there is a document you are needing to be signed by 1 person or even 2, etc. it is very simple to choose the name/email and select the signature blank on your document and each person can easily sign.
- Adobe Sign is very fast, once one person signs the document it immediately sends it to the next person to sign and the creator of the document.
- So far, we have really liked Adobe Sign and have not had any issues or found things we don't like.
- It makes it easy to toggle between the different people you are needing to sign the document so no changes are needed there.
- The positive impact Adobe Sign has been how fast we are able to get important documents needing signatures out to clients, future candidates, investors, etc and how fast the documents come back to us after being signed. It is a quick process all around!
- It is also a positive experience because the website is very simple to use and straightforward.
- There have not been any negative impacts so far with Adobe Sign.
Adobe Sign is very simple to use and it is a great way to support our company in many of our existing processes. We can quickly get all of our documents signed and it is very simple to use. Electronic signatures have never been this easy!
As far as Adobe Sign's overall usability, it has been very great to use this quick electronic signature system and has been a staple in our processes. It is easy to train our new staff in how to use it and all of our employees know that using this is quick and gets the job done fast. Once all parties have signed the document, you get an emailed copy of the signed PDF.
Do you think Adobe Acrobat Sign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat Sign's feature set?
Did Adobe Acrobat Sign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat Sign go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Acrobat Sign again?
I think Adobe Sign has been extremely important and comes in handy in many scenarios. It is well suited for any document you are needing your signature on or need someone else to sign. It will quickly be emailed to them and then back to you after it has been signed. You can also add additional blanks for names, dates, signatures, etc.