Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Social
Adobe Social is being used by our Social Media Manager on our Digital Marketing Team. It allows us to be more effective with social listening and track analytics. It allows us to provide content to our social media channels, provide KPI's to our Executive Team and make smarter Social Media decisions across multiple platforms and profiles.
- Provide extensive Social Media listening so we can evaluate new ways we can enhance our card member experience and constantly evaluate the needs of our card members.
- Provides detailed and in depth analytics so we can make smarter Social Media decisions.
- Allows us to provide content across multiple Social Media platforms.
- Provides sentiment of engagement
- When you download the reports, Adobe Social can only provide reports in a text form. The platform cannot produce reports with images such as graphs or images of the engagement.
Adobe Social is like the Cadillac of Social Listening tools. It provides everything from analytics, sentiment, custom reporting, campaign organization and geography of engagement. To be able to access social media accounts, publish content, create reports and track influencers was a big deal. It was the best decision our company could have made.
Like I said previously, Adobe Social is the Cadillac of Social Listening Tools. It provides everything you need in one platform.
We launched a new campaign and with Adobe Social we were able to provide extensive Social Media listening and KPI's so that we could see card members/fans reactions. Adobe Social was able to provide graphs within the platform and helped keep the engagement well organized.