TweetDeck is a social media dashboard application for management of Twitter accounts. It is now owned by Twitter.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/G2/UN/ZVHHUBNM366T.pngGreat for your Twitter basicsWe use it to schedule our tweets, follow hashtags and trends, and see how people are posting about our museum's exhibitions. It allows us to track more on one page than the regular Twitter platform itself. We like it as it comes from Twitter itself, so the interface feels connected to posting on Twitter regularly. We can schedule posts and easily comment/retweet/etc. from what other people are posting. It saves us a lot of time and keeps with boundary spanning.,schedule posts: you can write them like a regular post but schedule them out the way you would on a hootsuite (etc) follow specific hashtags: You can set it up for pretty much anything you want to follow and it makes its own column follow trends: same as with following hashtags, you can curate your columns to follow whats being posted on Twitter,You can't schedule video posts. That still has to be done in real time. You can't edit a post once it's been scheduled. You have to delete and repost it. You can't schedule a post multiple times (the way you can with sprout social). It doesn't have a lot of variability the way other scheduling platforms have.,8,Saves staff time Allows us to follow a hashtag or when people post about our organization (even if we aren't tagged) Does not have analytics (negative) but we just go to another platform for that.,Hootsuite Pro,Sprout Social, Facebook for Business, monday (formerly dapulse)TweetDeck: A hard working little social media monitoring tool I've used for years.I personally use TweetDeck to monitor the mentions of my organization on Twitter, as well as to schedule the Tweets from my own work-related personal account.,It allows me to easily monitor all Twitter @mentions, messages, and other notifications on behalf of my organization and take action as needed It allows me to easily schedule Tweets It allows me to easily manage multiple Twitter accounts I can easily customize my deck, setting up different streams based a variety of different settings.,They tend to update pretty regularly and I feel like I have to relearn the dashboard all over again and have to find the features and tools I'm used to using. I don't necessarily feel the dashboard is very intuitive to use; it relies heavily on icons and you have to explore and poke around a bit to find what you are looking for. Changing the layout of the columns and settings can be cumbersome.,9,Allowing me to schedule all of my Tweets once a day frees me up from having to do it continuously throughout the day. Being able to easily monitor all notifications and messages means needed action can be taken quickly. There are several paid options that I've tried that weren't necessarily better, so being able to have this tool for free is great for a small nonprofit.,TweetDeck - great for your productivity.We use TweetDeck to post multiple updates for individual clients at the same time, helping productivity and efficiency with daily content updates. TweetDeck is useful for achieving this by having it all in one place, right there, alongside scheduled tweet opportunities. This is enormously helpful for time management and productivity.,Productivity with having multiple accounts right there Efficiency with posts Multiple view panels,Scheduled posts don't always show Too many view points stay open Hard to implement new accounts,8,Seen ROI in the efficiency measure Productivity,Hootsuite Free,Twitter Ads, AdWordsTweetDeck - terrific and "official" tool for scheduling tweets (and more)Although it is capable of much more, we primarily use TweetDeck to schedule Tweets as event reminders for webinars, conference calls, etc., on an internal (private) Twitter channel.,Scheduling tweets for free = awesome. Scheduled tweets are web-based, an improvement over older desktop version. TweetDeck has many more great features but since we use it for internal communications and not marketing, we don't use them.,An annoyance (bug?) with editing scheduled tweets - when clicking on the calendar, it reverts to the current or last used calendar date rather than the more sensible originally scheduled date. I wish there was a tool to schedule the same tweet more than once, or similarly duplicate and edit tweets (both things I do a lot manually).,10,Allows us to provide an additional source of event reminders (in addition to e-mails and website calendar) which is more timely. ROI is essentially immeasurable, since this is a free program that allows us to do something previously impossible.,,Commun.itTweetDeck: You can use it to tweet from your deckTweetDeck is used by editorial and media opportunity staff members at my organization to schedule and monitor Twitter posts across two accounts. Scheduling using TweetDeck allows employees to take care of Twitter posts over a week in advance and move on to other work without delay.,TweetDeck allows users to monitor several aspects of a Twitter account—such as notifications, messages, activity and scheduled tweets–in real time in one window. This feature allows users to optimize efficiency by cutting down the amount of time needed to monitor social media. TweetDeck allows users to schedule posts in advance and return to make edits at a later date if necessary. This feature's flexibility is perfect in a rapidly changing work environment. TweetDeck's collapsable and customizable left sidebar menu gives users who may be operating several windows at once easy access to all of the options that are available when using a full size window. This feature is provided in addition to the navigation provided in the main window's columns. TweetDeck's minimal design doesn't detract from the content. Users can focus on their Twitter account, not bright colors and cluttered displays on the site.,TweetDeck has an editing feature for scheduled posts only if there is no image attached. When a post with an image needs editing, users must instead delete the entire post and reschedule it with the edits needed. TweetDeck has a real-time display, however users often need to refresh the window manually to get scheduled posts to appear in the appropriate column. TweetDeck users can scroll side to side to view all off the types of columns selected. This functionality often leads to traveling back to a previous page unintentionally.,7,As an intern it is much easier to get through social media posting and move on to other tasks with a scheduling tool like TweetDeck. Although TweetDeck helps our small staff stay very active on social media, it is not an integral part of what we do on our site. Instead, it helps the team focus on creating content by cutting down time spent managing social media accounts.,Hootsuite Pro
TweetDeck

TweetDeck Reviews

TweetDeck
Filter 83 vetted TweetDeck reviews and ratings
Rose Grant profile photo
November 15, 2018

TweetDeck Review: "Great for your Twitter basics"

• schedule posts: you can write them like a regular post but schedule them out the way you would on a Hootsuite (etc)
  • follow specific hashtags: You can set it up for pretty much anything you want to follow and it makes its own column
  • follow trends: same as with following hashtags, you can curate your columns to follow whats being posted on Twitter
  • You can't schedule video posts. That still has to be done in real time.
  • You can't edit a post once it's been scheduled. You have to delete and repost it.
  • You can't schedule a post multiple times (the way you can with Sprout Social). It doesn't have a lot of variability the way other scheduling platforms have.
It's great as an affordable way to schedule and post tweets and works better than some of the free platforms out there. Again, since it's made by Twitter it's very compatible with that platform. It isn't at all useful if you want a posting platform that can handle multiple social medias at once (it just does Twitter) and it's not great if you want to say post a tweet more than once. If you're using it to plan multiple posts a day for a month it's a little clunky to sort through. Also, there are no analytics connected to this platform if that's something you need as well (though most people just use TwitterAnalytics for that).
Read Rose Grant's full review
Jessica Meadows Rich profile photo
November 17, 2018

Review: "TweetDeck: A hard working little social media monitoring tool I've used for years."

• It allows me to easily monitor all Twitter @mentions, messages, and other notifications on behalf of my organization and take action as needed
  • It allows me to easily schedule Tweets
  • It allows me to easily manage multiple Twitter accounts
  • I can easily customize my deck, setting up different streams based a variety of different settings.
  • They tend to update pretty regularly and I feel like I have to relearn the dashboard all over again and have to find the features and tools I'm used to using.
  • I don't necessarily feel the dashboard is very intuitive to use; it relies heavily on icons and you have to explore and poke around a bit to find what you are looking for.
  • Changing the layout of the columns and settings can be cumbersome.
For a small team looking for a cheap (or free) option, I think it's fairly robust in the features it offers.
Read Jessica Meadows Rich's full review
August 01, 2018

Review: "TweetDeck - great for your productivity."

• Productivity with having multiple accounts right there
  • Efficiency with posts
  • Multiple view panels
  • Scheduled posts don't always show
  • Too many view points stay open
  • Hard to implement new accounts
Very useful for when you have multiple accounts that you are managing and posting daily twitter content on. This is helpful for achieving content management goals and other social media platform goals and measurement.
Austin Vashaw profile photo
March 13, 2017

Review: "TweetDeck - terrific and "official" tool for scheduling tweets (and more)"

• Scheduling tweets for free = awesome.
  • Scheduled tweets are web-based, an improvement over older desktop version.
  • TweetDeck has many more great features but since we use it for internal communications and not marketing, we don't use them.
  • An annoyance (bug?) with editing scheduled tweets - when clicking on the calendar, it reverts to the current or last used calendar date rather than the more sensible originally scheduled date.
  • I wish there was a tool to schedule the same tweet more than once, or similarly duplicate and edit tweets (both things I do a lot manually).
Since Tweetdeck is free there's little downside to trying it.
Read Austin Vashaw's full review
Shannon Bales profile photo
November 03, 2015

Review: "TweetDeck: You can use it to tweet from your deck"

• TweetDeck allows users to monitor several aspects of a Twitter account—such as notifications, messages, activity and scheduled tweets–in real time in one window. This feature allows users to optimize efficiency by cutting down the amount of time needed to monitor social media.
  • TweetDeck allows users to schedule posts in advance and return to make edits at a later date if necessary. This feature's flexibility is perfect in a rapidly changing work environment.
  • TweetDeck's collapsable and customizable left sidebar menu gives users who may be operating several windows at once easy access to all of the options that are available when using a full size window. This feature is provided in addition to the navigation provided in the main window's columns.
  • TweetDeck's minimal design doesn't detract from the content. Users can focus on their Twitter account, not bright colors and cluttered displays on the site.
  • TweetDeck has an editing feature for scheduled posts only if there is no image attached. When a post with an image needs editing, users must instead delete the entire post and reschedule it with the edits needed.
  • TweetDeck has a real-time display, however users often need to refresh the window manually to get scheduled posts to appear in the appropriate column.
  • TweetDeck users can scroll side to side to view all off the types of columns selected. This functionality often leads to traveling back to a previous page unintentionally.
TweetDeck is great for monitoring and scheduling Twitter posts and has more simple functionality for beginner users than comparable social media software like Hootsuite. TweetDeck is easy to use and gives employees with a wealth of responsibilities a way to manage social media accounts proactively.
Read Shannon Bales's full review
Lindsey Lewis profile photo
November 20, 2015

TweetDeck Review: "Nothing Like Relaxing on the (Tweet)Deck"

We use TweetDeck for creating and scheduling all FMLS tweets. Because we have two accounts, one for real estate news and one for urgent updates to our members, it's important that we can update both channels individually or simultaneously. TweetDeck allows us the freedom to monitor our streams, mentions, favorites, and direct messages for both accounts without having to switch back and forth.
  • Brand monitoring: Allows you to maintain brand integrity by interacting with those mentioning your brand.
  • Simultaneous logins: Allows you to connect multiple accounts in order to manage from one place.
  • Quick reply: Immediately alerts you to replies, favorites, follows, and direct messages for seamless clientele interaction.
  • Popular Hasthag Searching: I feel that TweetDeck would benefit from a section that gives you tips on relevant, trending hashtags.
If you have no need to schedule tweets or have only one account, TweetDeck might not be for you. But overall, TweetDeck is a social media manager's best friend when working quickly and efficiently.
Read Lindsey Lewis's full review
Brisa Torres profile photo
September 17, 2015

TweetDeck Review: "Easy, useful & complete"

TweetDeck Is used in all our account and campaigns for social media management.
  • Manage different accounts in one place.
  • You can easily schedule tweets.
  • Platform is easy to understand and use.
  • Will be amazing to get statistics and reports
  • Could be great to edit scheduled tweets with images.
  • Specifying the ideal size for uploading images
Is it supported on all devices? This is mainly a question, to get a final decision. Unfortunately TweetDeck can't be used effectively on mobile.
Read Brisa Torres's full review
Laura Ulrick profile photo
April 08, 2015

TweetDeck Review: "View from the deck..."

We currently use TweetDeck to manage multiple accounts, and to follow particular hashtags.

One of the problems it addresses is that at times we need to have multiple users logged in, and interacting from different accounts. Tweetdeck allows me to run the app on different computers while making it easy for our employees to access the accounts, without having to log in/log out. It's a simple app, very easy to set up and use which benefits those that are not as tech savvy as others.
  • Simple to use
  • Multiple accounts can be accessed at a time
  • It can get a little "busy", perhaps simplify the design.
  • Make the columns resizable by user, rather than have them all the same width.
If they are just wanting to manage Twitter accounts, it's a near perfect app. If they want to also watch other channels - I'd advise them towards another product.
Read Laura Ulrick's full review
Evan W Hanson profile photo
November 18, 2014

TweetDeck Review: "Growing Your Brand Through TweeDeck"

I use TweetDeck to share compelling content and enhance our presence on Twitter. It is great for monitoring content containing specific search terms and keywords related to our brand. TweetDeck also simplifies collecting leads and developing connections with potential affiliates and brand ambassadors.
  • TweetDeck is great for enhancing your social reach, it connects our brand to people who share similar interests using targeted search terms and keywords.
  • TweetDeck is a great way to interact with customers, potential affiliates and to raise the brand awareness.
  • It would be great if TweetDeck would allow for private conversations without a limit to the number of characters. From a customer service aspect, this would be very helpful.
  • I would like TweetDeck/Twitter to stream Vimeo videos live in tweets as YouTube video do.
  • I would like to see extended customization of the look and feel of tweetDeck but the functionality is good.
TweetDeck allows for an in-depth look at the conversations that are taking place throughout the Twittersphere. It is a great tool to use to initiate conversations with potential customers and affiliates, while identifying new brand ambassadors. TweetDeck allows you to take Twitter to the next level by customizing your columns by the keywords that are most relevant to your brand search terms.
Read Evan W Hanson's full review
W. Aaron French profile photo
October 21, 2014

User Review: "TweetDeck is a Simple, Fast Solution"

Specifically, I use TweetDeck to monitor Twitter feeds that are important to the work of our Internal Communications team. These include keyword searches that mention our public podcast, news coming from our different regions, and our own internal communications Twitter account. TweetDeck also allows me to seamlessly marry my own personal account to those important to our team, allowing for greater amplification of messages through easy retweets and replies.
  • Ease of use. It's truly plug and play. Anyone with any kind of tech savvy will be able to pick it up and get going almost immediately.
  • Array of features. I can search by Twitter handle, keyword searches, mentions, replies, direct messages. Pretty much any feature that Twitter allows - and then some - is available in TweetDeck.
  • Familiarity. It looks like a Twitter feed. There's no need to get used to another platform.
  • The free version is pretty bare bones, but we don't need much. It's my understanding that the paid version includes the ability to schedule tweets.
  • No analytics with the free version. There are other Twitter schedulers and aggregators out there that offer pretty basic analytics; TweetDeck isn't one of them.
  • No alerts. I keep TweetDeck open on my iMac for the entire day, but the window isn't always active. I'd love to see functionality where I'd get a pop-up or a audible alert whenever something relevant filters through my settings.
TweetDeck is perfect for my small team and for my individualized work. I'm unaware of how this would scale for a larger organization, so it would be important to understand all the additional features available. The user would have to clearly understand the intersections of data for which s/he is looking (i.e. do we want to see data when X is mentioned along with hashtag Y or do we just want to see data for when hashtag Y is used). Depending on how deeply you mine data for social media, TweetDeck may not be the appropriate solution.
Read W. Aaron French's full review
Nicole Portman profile photo
August 09, 2014

TweetDeck Review: "Helpful, straightforward Twitter application"

It is being used mostly by me, as I am solely in charge of all marketing and social media communication. However, some of our sales reps do utilize TweetDeck when sending out their own tweets. I use TweetDeck in conjunction with Pardot.
  • Organization. It's easy to see your feed and manage it directly within TweetDeck. It does this better than any of the Twitter applications I have used before.
  • Customization. It's very user-specific in that you can customize the look & feel of your feed better than any other application out there. I like that you can set alerts for different things, search for specific content and sort by users or mentions of users.
  • Visibility. Along with organization, it allows you to get a better idea of what is happening within your feed whereas when you follow a large group of people, things tend to get lost in other applications.
  • I've had some people at the office try it for the first time and get intimidated by the amount of content it provides. I think training on it or a "how-to" could provide some insight that is currently missing for some.
  • Additional metric & tracking information. It would be nice to view metrics like total clicks or views within TweetDeck. Right now, I'm using our marketing automation system to send tweets and TweetDeck to monitor our feed. I would like to do it all within TweetDeck if possible.
I definitely recommend it for people or businesses that manage a large social media following. It makes it easier to manage your feed and to monitor information. However, there are some metrics information that I seem to only be able to get through our marketing automation system.. Like keeping a repository of our redirect links, number of clicks on a certain link, etc. It would be nice if TD had more of that available.
Read Nicole Portman's full review
Brooke Browne profile photo
August 08, 2014

Review: "TweetDeck - simple, reliable and better than Twitter.com!"

We're a small business, so I'm the only one actively using Tweetdeck. My coordinator has it as well, but he is not using social media on a daily basis. It stays permanently open at all times on my 2nd monitor. Our business has 4 brands that I monitor and manage, plus my personal one. I'm able to keep up with opportunities where we might be able to be a part of a conversation, or learn new information. Personally, it's my best source for industry information. I find most articles and such by reading the stream.
  • The photo thumbnails are large and available immediately.
  • You can schedule posts, customize your columns and send a tweet to an email or share it easily. And you don't have to pay for it!
  • It is hardly ever affected by downtime - the stream keeps moving even when I have a sluggish internet connection.
  • They took away the ability to post to Facebook.
  • You can't manage or connect accounts so that you can approve or submit posts to a shared business account prior to posting.
This is best for small businesses where only one person is managing accounts. It's ideal if you use it in conjunction with other social management solutions, because it's only going to be useful for Twitter, and doesn't provide more advanced scheduling or analytics, such as Buffer. If you're still testing the waters or building up your social marketing, it's a better place to start. Less of a learning curve than Hootsuite, and you can start with the basics.
Read Brooke Browne's full review
Jenna Dundore profile photo
August 06, 2014

Review: "TweetDeck: Enhancing the Twitter Experience"

The TweetDeck platform was used at a previous job of mine and now I use it personally. It was used by the PR department to track different accounts and engagements for our various clients. It helped to monitor activity on their accounts and opportunities for press.
  • TweetDeck is great for organizing useful insights from Twitter that can help with branding, social media engagement, press opportunities, etc. With the different column features there are endless ways to customize your TweetDeck experience to best fit your brand or your clients.
  • TweetDeck is great at very specific types of engagements. For example, I love the feature that allows you to monitor a search term. Rather than the actual account, which people may not know to tag, it monitors mentions of the name in any form which allows you to capitalize on a larger audience.
  • I think TweetDeck has room for improvement with its interface. With the amount of columns I want to create it can sometimes we cumbersome to scroll through them all. I would like a more visually intuitive way of looking at a large number of columns.
  • TweetDeck could also improve by integrating into more browsers, like the option for the Google Chrome extension.
I think it is well suited for anyone looking to manage their brand, or the brands of their clients. It may be less appropriate for an individual who isn't very active on Twitter. But I think even for individuals not in business it is useful for staying connected to the accounts you subscribe to. It can also be very helpful in the job search for reaching out to potential connections.
Read Jenna Dundore's full review
Lawrence Hecht profile photo
September 15, 2014

TweetDeck Review: "Better than the other tools"

TweetDeck is only used by individuals. The organization doesn't pay for its use. Several of us use it to monitor social media for things to read.
  • TweetDeck was better than the other products I tried.
  • I like that you can filter based on what type of content is in a tweet and based on different lists.
  • I wish it loaded more tweets and content. For some reason its results stop after a certain number of days.
  • Because of its limitations, it is not the best tool to do research for content over an extended period of time.
TweetDeck is good for tracking social media on a day-to-day basis.
Read Lawrence Hecht's full review
Michelle LeBlanc profile photo
August 08, 2014

TweetDeck Review: "Great app for personal use or high-priority searches"

I currently use TweetDeck to monitor important twitter accounts, users and topics for my organization and our clients. I am the only individual using TweetDeck within this capacity. TweetDeck provides instantaneous updates and pop-ups alerting me to important Twitter updates.
  • Has pop-up notifications for Twitter
  • Provides ability to monitor searches
  • Provides ability to monitor mentions of accounts
  • Provides ability to monitor Twitter lists
  • TweetDeck is limited to Twitter use only, making it less robust than other social media monitoring applications
TweetDeck is great on a personal level for monitoring a few Twitter streams, accounts, and lists; however, it is not going to be robust enough for a full social media management solution.
Read Michelle LeBlanc's full review
Rita Heidtman profile photo
August 08, 2014

TweetDeck Review: "Creating organization in the whirlwind world of social media"

I used TweetDeck at Capture Technologies in the past. It helped to keep our social media accounts organized in one concentrated area. It also saved time, as I could post to all in one area.
  • Saves time
  • A great organizational tool
  • More social media account availability
  • Sometimes posting to Facebook doesn't work
It's only appropriate if the company is using several different types of social media.
Read Rita Heidtman's full review
Ana Maria Raynes profile photo
August 05, 2014

Review: "TweetDeck is the perfect solution for your small business"

Currently I use TweetDeck to manage Twitter automation across our teams. I am able quickly see my team's activity. It's also great for looking at the streams of conversations happening across multiple brands. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a seamless platform that lets you monitor and engage in Twitter conversations.
  • Easy to understand
  • Very clean design
  • Easy for team collaboration
  • It is lacking some tools that HootSuite has
  • Better customer engagement with TweetDeck university etc
I feel that TweetDeck is great for personal use. It is very easy and cleaner than HootSuite. I prefer it for personal and for small business. It does not have as many tools as HootSuite but if you are a small company you probably won't need them.
Read Ana Maria Raynes's full review
Melissa Porter profile photo
June 21, 2013

TweetDeck Review: "Monitor social media like a pro!"

• Easy to manage tweets.
  • Ability to monitor mentions and keep tabs on trends and competitors..
  • Able to monitor multiple keywords and conversations at once.
  • Ability to respond directly to tweets within the platform.
Read Melissa Porter's full review
Vinny Poliseno profile photo
January 04, 2013

TweetDeck Review: "Good free tool."

• It supports digital marketing both pushing and receiving
  • List management
  • Multiple handle management
  • Adding multiple views
  • Monitoring messages where you aren't tagged.
  • For example...if somebody writes "Hey @CompanyName I really don't like your product" you'll be notified. However, if somebody writes "Hey Company Name I really don't like your product" you won't get any notifications.
  • There is one way to manage this. You'll need to create a search column for each every term you'd like to follow which make your column management unbearable if you create more than 2.
Good free tool to get your organization started in pushing out digital marketing.
Read Vinny Poliseno's full review
October 20, 2014

Review: "TweetDeck - A great Twitter tool for the social media novice."

Before switching to HubSpot's Social Inbox, our marketing team was the only department to use TweetDeck. The product proved helpful in addressing the need to keep up a healthy presence on social media. With an ever-growing content calendar, the need to automate some of our postings became necessary. Moreover, the simple interface allowed us to monitor replies, hashtag streams, and other dialog amongst our peers, making us more efficient in our response. Since we believe in responding in real-time, TweetDeck was a great tool to help us do just that.
  • Automating and scheduling tweets
  • Monitoring what your industry peers, thought leaders, and supporters are saying
  • Giving you the ability to respond in real time
  • Hashtag/keyword monitoring
  • The user interface can be a bit busy. Having columns is nice but can also be a bit chaotic at times.
  • No analytics. I am a fan of measuring the impact of tweets/posts. How many click throughs did I get? It would be nice if this were tracked in TweetDeck.
  • Go beyond Twitter and Facebook. What about LinkedIn, Google+, and Wordpress integrations? These are things that HootSuite and Social Inbox have but TweetDeck does not.
If you're looking for an easy way to schedule tweets, monitor what people are saying on Twitter, if they are replying to your Tweets, and checking your inbox, TweetDeck is a great beginner's product. It costs virtually nothing, is easy to set up and monitor, and works across multiple platforms (Windows Desktop, Mac, iOS, and Android).
October 15, 2014

TweetDeck Review: "A nifty free publishing and monitoring tool for Twittertool"

I use TweetDeck to monitor our own Twitter accounts as well as to track Twitter lists and newsfeed. I use it personally but it is not used across the organisaiton.
  • Convenient column view allows you to separate mentions, messages, feeds and lists in one screen
  • Allows you to add multiple accounts which you can publish to, retweet and favourtie content
  • Easy to set up and get going
  • Can't open Twitter accounts profiles in a new tab/window easily
  • No link shortener
  • No statistics
TweetDeck is great if you want a single view of many accounts or sections of one account. You can scroll across the page easily to reveal extra columns and quickly retweet or favourite posts by others. I don't personally use this to post or schedule Tweets, but I can see it would be a useful free tool to do this also.
August 09, 2014

Review: "TweetDeck- Allowing Beginners Advanced Results."

TweetDeck is being used to monitor all twitter activity/mentions of not only our company but our partner organizations, sponsors and collaborative artists.
  • Allows monitoring of all tweets by name, handle or simply desired phrases
  • Ability to schedule tweets in advance
  • Provides easily accessible analysis for social media monitoring.
  • Texts next to button icons to understand function of icons. Some icons are confusing in their role when used to them from other devices or applications.
It's the perfect app for monitoring mentions.
November 12, 2012

TweetDeck Review: "Great product. Mobile apps disappointing."

• Tweetdeck is great for monitoring several terms at once, and providing desktop notifications.
  • Mobile integration – the iphone and ipad apps do not provide the same kind of view.
We have compared TweetDeck to both HootSuite and Twitter Web. HootSuite is definitely better on analytics. The absence of even basic analytics in TweetDeck is problematic. However, there is a cost for this on the HS platform.

TweetDeck has one main advantage over Twitter Web: TweetDeck has multiple display screen and Twitter Web displays everything in a single screen.

About TweetDeck