Overall Satisfaction with AdvocateHub
AdvocateHub is used by our advocacy program in Marketing and is a new and different way to reach our customers. It addresses the problem of not being able to regularly engage with so many customers with limited bandwidth.
- It is very easy to reach a wide audience at one time without having to send out individual emails or put anyone on the stop. Our advocates can choose what challenges they want to participate and in and what they do not.
- The customer support at Influitive is amazing. Any time I have had a question or an issue they respond immediately and continue to follow up until everything is taken care of.
- The ability to segment customers in the hub is critical for us, so the ability to have much of that done automatically is great.
- I would like to see improvements around the "Inbox" function. We have multiple administrators, and we currently cannot sort the inbox by which administrator created the message.
- Increased contact with our advocates, when we did not have a way to accomplish that in the past. They feel more connected to the company now, and feel like they have a voice.
- We have been able to quickly respond to several urgent requests internally by simply posting a challenge in the hub. People are amazed at how quickly we can provide solid customer feedback, customers to participate in activities, etc.
- One of our very first challenges led our company to save a significant amount of money (in the hundreds of thousands). We would have not been able to do that without participation by advocates in the hub.
AdvocateHub has become a critical part of our advocacy program, and we would be lost now without it.