Overall Satisfaction with amoCRM
AmoCRM is a content relationship management tool that offers a wide range of features, including a digital streamlined layout for sales teams to close more deals. There are integrated solution can give you numerous benefits for marketing and sales teams. It is currently being used by a marketing and sales department made up of 15 students. The students were able to teach themselves the platform and functionality very easily. With connected digital sales it makes it simple to track business sales and finances. This addresses the main problem of how do you track sales and how do you process sales data. The problem that exists in communication between sales and marketing/sales departments is diminished with amoCRM. With full email integration it makes communication easier and faster, it also makes finding and closing leads more efficient. With limited time in a day this is important for our students who run the school business.
- amoCRM has an extremely simple interface. With this interface it is easy for new users to get acquainted with the platform.
- Integration of Facebook Messenger makes communication with new potential customers increases sales. Installing all of the apps can be timely but very useful.
- amoCRM connecting straight to Excel is beneficial for the business. Being able to pull data from amoCRM, then from Excel, and integrate it into the Intuit TurboTax and Business software really makes data gathering and processing easy and efficient.
- Room for improvement would be that you need to manually integrate some of the apps for use.
- Adding information to different fields is timely, and having an auto-fill would be very useful for a lot of the text fields. Perhaps using AI platforms could help identify what content should flow where on the platform.
- Allow for Twitter integration. Grabbing leads from twitter is very important, using it for FB Messenger is great, but what about other platforms?
- Positive impact is on time, the mobile app makes it easy to implement on all devices. For students, it helps to improve their communication skills.
- Positive, the leads you can gather all in one place makes it much more of an efficient process to track communication, so it saves time, and as a result, saves money.
- Negative, it seems to take up a lot of data on our mobile devices. Overall it does not have a major impact on the business, but on a mobile device it does drain the battery more than other apps do.
We have used Google Analytics, which is less of a direct competitor. Google Analytics does a lot more of tracking client data and engagement after it has happened. Google Analytics is not live like amoCRM can be and provide minute by minute data. This is where amoCRM has true benefit is in the up to the minute updates. Google Analytics gives me information after it has happened, which is great, but not enough to increase leads or sales.
Where amoCRM is extremely beneficial is with sales teams needing to find a cloud platform that can be easily learned and implemented. At the high school, college and small business level it is fairly priced and easy to work with. The automated pipeline to track calls, sites visits and online chats makes it fast and quick to connect with potential customers. In a day like today where it is crucial to make sales as fast as possible, because any hesitate could result in a loss of a sale, this platform makes it pretty simple. Web forms implemented on our website really helps to connect all of our communication. I would highly recommend it as a means for small businesses to track sales, clients and data. I think as the business grows there may be software that does the sales, marketing tracking side, as well as payroll and HR services as well to not need multiple providers.