Overall Satisfaction with Apollo
We used Apollo me and my prospecting team. They learned how to integrate it with the rest of the Lead Generation activities and initiatives of the company. The main issue we were trying to solve was to put structure to the activities that we conduct on LinkedIn and to nurture the limited information that we get there from the people that we are trying to reach out to. We needed a repository, kind of a basic CRM, and we needed to complete the information that we were getting from LinkedIn.
- User Interface is pretty good
- Integration with LinkedIn
- Great Customer service team behind it
- Their credits policy - 1 credit per contact you are allowed to complete
- The process to complete the contacts' information does not always work well
- Integrate with Zapier - it did not when I was using it, not sure about now
- Integration with LinkedIn
- The User Interface - so that my users were able to navigate and learn the tool fast
- The Customer support team was great - I really value and appreciate a good support team
- Generated a lot of expectations that were not real when we needed them
- The ROI was positive but we decided to stop using the tool
- We loved how easy to use it was and how easy it was to interact with the Support team
- There is room for improvement in the video tutorials - they were from old versions of the software that would not be useful for the version at hand
Do you think Apollo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Apollo's feature set?
Did Apollo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Apollo go as expected?
Would you buy Apollo again?
I believe that every user has a different perspective of the same tool. I would recommend Apollo due to the fact that the promise it makes is really ambitious. Some people, depending on what they are looking for, might find Apollo good enough and comprehensive enough. That was not my case. I signed up and accrued 100s of credits myself and then used it on a large batch of records/data. Unfortunately, most of the contacts failed to include additional information. It was really frustrating. Again, someone might be able to do that better.
The support team was really good. They would help you right away, and they would not drop the case at any time.
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
No we did not. We did not need it for the initial kind of work that we were conducting. Maybe in the future. Cheers.
They always provided good service. the only downside of the support is that sometimes they would make you watch video tutorials that were outdated and would not correspond to what you needed to get done. the menu options would not be the same. REsearch would be needed. Extra time is needed. Frustration.