ApplicantPro is okay
September 09, 2021
ApplicantPro is okay
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ApplicantPro
We use ApplicantPro across the organization to fill positions in numerous markets across the US. Our HR department uses it to allow managers to post positions, reply to applicants, set up screening calls and interviews. It allows us to find numerous candidates. If the candidate isn't a fit for one position, we are able to save and recommend them internally for other positions.
- Notifies me when someone has applied for a position.
- Send follow-up emails to applicants.
- Relatively easy to set up a job posting.
- It does not seem to have the best screening of applicants. I find that it lets a lot of unqualified candidates apply.
- If the applicant doesn't use the resume upload feature, the resume import function is not extremely readable.
- The user interface is a little clunky.
- From my perspective, I have not seen a positive impact on ROI.
- Over 50% of the applicants I have set up interviews with have not shown up for the interview.
- About 10% of the applicants have been qualified for the jobs I have posted.
I used Indeed.com at a former employer with similar success to ApplicantPro. Only about 10% of applicants have been qualified for the positions I've posted. I've had better luck with recruiters. While they cost more, the applicants they find are qualified and have proven to be a better fit for my company.
Do you think ApplicantPro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ApplicantPro's feature set?
Did ApplicantPro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ApplicantPro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy ApplicantPro again?
I would have thought ApplicantPro would be good for lower level positions such as accounting clerks; however, I have not had much luck finding qualified applicants for these positions through ApplicantPro. I'm not sure if this has to do with a software or the current state of affairs in the US with COVID-19.