Overall Satisfaction with Avaya OneCloud UCaaS
As an IT analyst, we promoted the Avaya OneCloud UCaaS software, known as Avaya Spaces, for use in home office routines and virtual meetings during the Covid-19 pandemic for over a year. Avaya Spaces was extremely important to keep the team and departments active and in communication every day of the week with alignment meetings, activities, and work demands. It is compatible with computers, smartphones, and tablets and only depends on a common internet link.
- Extreme audio and video quality during online meetings.
- It allows grouping many people at the same time in a meeting room, being able to create several simultaneous ones.
- Amazing interface and easy to use.
- It works very well on mobile devices.
- It works via the web.
- I am not aware of any real Avaya problems during the usage experience.
- Features are gradually added.
- Active and improved communication in difficult times.
- Improved communication.
- Remote work.
- Financial economy.
Do you think Avaya UCaaS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Avaya UCaaS's feature set?
Did Avaya UCaaS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Avaya UCaaS go as expected?
Would you buy Avaya UCaaS again?
Avaya OneCloud UCaaS made remote life easier, communicative, and integrated and helped during the difficult phase of the covid pandemic to keep departments active. The daily experience was positive with online meetings and even webinars. I recommend it for all scenarios and can be used internally and externally because the tool provides savings in travel, time, and displacements. The quality is in high definition and allows many users to access remotely with guests.