Avaza Agency Review
June 01, 2018
Avaza Agency Review
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Avaza
We use Avaza for everything at this point. This includes project management, time tracking, invoicing, and reporting. It integrates with the other software that we use daily like Xero and PracticeIgnition, so we have been really happy with how easy it has been to migrate all our content over from our previous Project Management tool.
- Project Management - Creating projects and tasks is really easy
- Timesheets - Logging time is super quick and simple.
- Recurring Projects - Right now you can create recurring tasks with a project, but if you have a project that recurs monthly with a client, as we do, you have to manually create it. Ideally, we want to be able to have this happen automatically.
- Stripe/ACH Integration - Since it already integrates with Stripe to accept payments, it would be great if the user can choose ACH through Stripe instead of just Credit Card. The functionality already exists on the Stripe end, but it has not been integrated with Avaza, yet! Recurring payment options would be great as well.
- Estimates - It would be awesome if invoices worked more like Quotes or Proposals where the client can choose an option, accept and provide a signature.
- It has streamlined a lot of our work.
- It keeps us, as admins, in the know with all the projects for our team.
This is miles ahead of ActiveCollab. It has more features, the interface is easier to use and the invoicing is easier to use. Across the board better. We migrated from ActiveCollab, but that was just essentially a Fancier Wunderlist. If you just need one project and a few tasks it works, but for company use, it is overly complex, yet missing a lot of features as well.
Avaza Feature Ratings
2 - Account and project management at both an internal and client level.
Evaluating Avaza and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
Price and Product Features were the top reasons we chose Avaza. Customer support was secondary, but that has exceeded our expectations.
They are always available and open to doing a call or a shared screen to walk through the issues.
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
It was late in the afternoon, after typical work hours, and I had a question as I tried to set up my account and projects for the team, and they were immediate to jump on a shared screen and walk me through everything in great detail. Even give me suggestions that I would never have thought of.