AVI-SPL to the rescue.
April 13, 2022
AVI-SPL to the rescue.
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with AVI-SPL
We use AVI-SPL for designing, programming, integration, and installation of AV and VC gear. They also diagnose and repair any related issues.
- Their Field Engineers are great at solving break/fix issues all across the country.
- They are always available within a day or two and they can troubleshoot every piece of equipment I have.
- The knowledge base is something I exploit to remind me of what works and doesn't. My Sales and Service reps are available to me when I need advice on room equipment, programming, or even best practices.
- They have become my hands and eyes wherever I don't have staff. I use their Field Engineers and Service techs to help me prep and test for Return to Office at more than 30 facilities.
- I might like to be informed on new equipment and software that should be on my radar for potential refreshes and new builds.
- I would like to be able to interface with other AVI-SPL customers who have similar operations to share ideas and information.
- It would be great to have a searchable web portal where I could look up services and install visits. I would want to see breakdowns of visits by issue or equipment type so that I could identify my corporate problem areas.
- They have allowed my department to function with a reduced headcount as I can use AVI techs and engineers where I don't have staff.
- They have worked with my technology consultants to provide solutions that are reliable and well established. This helps with my continuity and change management efforts.
- Their Sales team has helped me utilize simpler solutions to achieve the same results with fewer points of failure and less expensive as well.
The Global help desk has been great! They helped coordinate my Return Office visits. My Service rep was also able to help me with a laptop issue I was having. He's great and knows more about my equipment than I do. Bright and educated.
Do you think AVI-SPL delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AVI-SPL's feature set?
Did AVI-SPL live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of AVI-SPL go as expected?
Would you buy AVI-SPL again?
They have been the best in Service in my experience. I had a tech in the Washington DC area, work with me via a Teams meeting for 4.5 hours on a Cisco software issue. He was able to assist in the upload and never complained about me keeping him after hours. He was able to help me with the audio config and even called the original programmer after hours to make sure he had the mics set properly. I had a tech in the Dallas area climb into the ceiling to correct a screen controller issue that was an intermittent problem for years. He sat on a ladder and had me work the screen until he found a loose connection the electricians had left.