Overall Satisfaction with AWeber
We use it across the whole organization, for marketing, creating meaningful connections with prospects and existing customers, and to generate sales. It solves the problem of engagement, connection, outreach, and marketing. The platform is versatile enough to carry the weight of multiple tasks across most of our customer relationship needs. We've been very pleased with it from the start.
- AWeber keeps its platform updated to include tools for engagement in multiple ways, which is a huge bonus for us in customer relationship management.
- Their customer service is top-notch and unbeatable. Their staff is well trained, courteous, and available when we need them. If we need something off-hours, their help resources and tutorials are easy to follow and almost always cover the problem we are trying to solve. We always feel supported and encouraged to perform at highest standards with AWeber behind us.
- If I had a wishlist, I'd ask for 24/7 phone support; but honestly, even without that, their customer support has been well thought out and gives us most of what we need.
- When they upgrade their platforms (which is frequent, because of the rapid changes in technology) it sometimes becomes difficult to learn how to use the things that are new. All told, though, I'd rather they keep adding to their resources for us even if it means a steeper learning curve in how to integrate and use the new tools. The tradeoff is worth it.
- AWeber has helped us grow our lists, establish credibility, and deliver great response as we grow our product and service offerings. We could not have done it without them.
AWeber is great for small to medium-size businesses or startups, who need a robust customer relationship management system for lead generation, warming up prospects, educating buyers and prospects about the benefits and features of products and services, and to maintain healthy connections with current customers and target markets. Situations, where AWeber might not be well suited, could be for managing extremely large databases that are using media such as video and online delivery of information products, such as webinars and telesummits.