Overall Satisfaction with BambooHR
Bamboo HR is a seamless system to compile all employees' information in one place. everything from what they like to where they live. The documents required for their long-term experience in the company. We also keep salary information there and people can go back and track their growth and pay raises. We can manage time off in a fast and straightforward way. We provide unpaid time off options, parental leaves, and more.
- BambooHR supports our Paid Time Off strategy
- BambooHR supports our pay rate records per employee
- Bamboo HR allows us to track Bday and anniversaries
- I think the mobile version can be better
- I think there are many other features to explore in HR that can make BambooHR a 360 platform
- I think they can promote more the features available, unused or new.
- Time Off management
- Tracking Bdays, anniversaries and special dates.
- Managing pay-rate and employment information.
- BambooHR is amazing for managing time off. All our employees understand and know how to handle this tool from day one. It is super user-friendly.
- It allows us to celebrate each other's bdays and accomplishments in general
- Everyone can also track salary rates with a few clicks.
I think BambooHR complements all these other tools for our company but it does not really compare to what we do with it. By doing this survey I am learning a few other things I did not know about BambooHR and expect to review further the possibility to test some of those features we are not using, or we are not even paying for.
Do you think BambooHR delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BambooHR's feature set?
Did BambooHR live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of BambooHR go as expected?
Would you buy BambooHR again?
BambooHR provides a simple and effective platform for company leaders, People Ops, and all team members to track relevant information about their employment, interests, salary rates, time off, parental leaves, birthdays, and anniversaries and see who is out. It is also great at integrating with our calendars and displaying this information elsewhere. It is not as effective when it comes to employee satisfaction tracking.