Score 8.9 out of 10
Starting at $7 per person/per month
View Pricing

What is 15Five?

15Five in San Francisco offers their employee performance management platform, which emphasizes employee engagement via pulse surveys and an emphasis on frequent feedback, fast one-on-one meeting planning, objective tracking, and other related features.

Task & Goal Driven is my Jam...

August 03, 2022

Fantastic Platform

August 02, 2022

• Manager note taking (29)
    9.5
  • Performance tracking (28)
  • Individual goal setting (33)
  • Subordinate goal setting (28)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of 15Five, and make your voice heard!

Basic

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.15five.com/pricing

Features

Performance and Goals

Goal alignment is the practice of ensuring that all employees have clearly defined goals in support of the overall corporate strategy.

8.9Avg 8.1

Performance Management

Performance management is the process of ensuring employees meet pre-determined objectives and goals through regular check-ins and appraisals.

9.1Avg 8.5

What is 15Five?

15Five is a human-centered performance management platform designed to create effective managers, highly engaged employees, and top-performing organizations. From engagement surveys and 1-on-1 tools to performance reviews and OKRs, 15Five aspires to be a complete solution that combines software, education, and community to develop successful managers and unlock peak employee performance. Built using the Positive Product Design™ method, 15Five offers software aligned to the latest positive psychology research. The vendor boasts more than 2,800 successful customers have developed effective managers and engaged employees thanks to 15Five, including Credit Karma, Hubspot, Spotify, Peleton and Pendo. Founded in 2011 in San Francisco,15Five states their aim is to empower every leader to create highly engaged, high-performing organizations by helping people become their best selves.

15Five Features

• Supported: Performance tracking

• Supported: Recognition
  • Supported: 360 Review

15Five Screenshots

Screenshot of Celebrate wins, tout progress, and give good feedback where good feedback is due.Screenshot of 15Five Home DashboardScreenshot of Connect managers with their teams through regular Check-Ins that lead to actionable insights.

15Five Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android

Lattice, Reflektive, and Culture Amp are common alternatives for 15Five.

Reviewers rate Workflow restrictions highest, with a score of 10.

The most common users of 15Five are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

15Five Customer Size Distribution

Consumers0%
Small Businesses (1-50 employees)30%
Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)50%
Enterprises (more than 500 employees)20%

I use this software on a weekly bases to document my list of priorities that have been accomplished, my list of projects, and items just need to be completed within the week or weeks ahead. I believe it allows employees to add additional opinions or questions or concerns with optional space provided along with company-driven questions. I use it as a check-in and reminder of items still needing to be completed.
  • Keeps you accountable for items listed
  • Reminds you of weekly goals that may have been forgotten
  • Allows you to express your concerns and needs on a weekly bases if need be
  • Could change up some of the required questions needing to be answered, usually, there is at least one at the bottom
  • Maybe allow your supervisor to add tasks to your list just in case you forget
  • Maybe add something fun or interesting to the weekly assignment, like a silly puzzle or game that is work-related even though this might be too much and take too much time for someone to do
At first, it was a little much to continue reporting each week. Then, as time went on, it was more helpful as I was using it as a tool to accomplish and complete tasks that were listed. There have only been a few weeks that I was unable to complete a weekly report, but all in all, it has made me more aware.
August 02, 2022

Fantastic Platform

We use 15five for feedback with the weekly checkins, 1 on 's, Employee Engagement Survey and soon Best Self Review. I like having the platform for communication, receiving feedback and the tools to personalize the discussions to our company needs.
  • Employee Engagement Survey and how the results are broken down and explained.
  • Weekly check ins to maintain accountability on tasks throughout the week
  • Customer support is excellent.
  • I have not had any issues at this point.
15Five is a great platform and you can use as much or little as you need. The customer support goes above and beyond every time I have needed assistance.
We use 15Five across the company. Everyone is required to complete biweekly check-in's that are then reviewed by managers. All bonus-eligible employees track their annual goals in 15Five and make updates biweekly regarding the "percent complete." We started using this a couple of years ago and it replaced out old process for handling annual reviews.
  • Reminders when check-ins are due
  • Tracking annual goals
  • Ability to give High Fives to anyone across the company for a job well done
  • It's a little confusing to me the way that we had to set up our goals if the goals were linked to a larger goal for my boss or my boss's boss.
I think 15Five has been a great addition for our company as a consistent, less formal method of checking in with our direct reports. I like that I can send reminders through 15Five if my team is late in submitting their check-ins. I also like to ability to report out of the system when it's time for annual reviews. It's an easy way to remember what I was working on throughout the year for my end of the conversation with my boss. Going the other direction, it's also a good tool to remind me of all the projects/work that my team has done throughout the year.
November 05, 2021

Robust Reporting Solution

15Five has been a useful asset to our entire organization, especially for our sales team. We're able to set, track, and accomplish individual and team goals so that our organization is set on the right path for success. We review our 15Five sales data and goal tracking on a weekly basis with sales managers so that each sales contributor is held accountable for their commitments.
  • Detailed individual and team goal tracking
  • Ease of use when navigating the dashboard
  • Robust reporting for upper management
  • More detailed reporting into individual sales opportunity health and statuses
15Five has been extremely useful for our sales team when it comes to detailed sales reporting for upper management use. This solution offers robust reporting on deal opportunity health, allowing upper management to forecast sales figures for the current and upcoming quarters.
Carlos Andrés Patiño | TrustRadius Reviewer
15five is used across the whole organization. It is our main system for weekly check-ins, ENPS surveys, and review cycles. It directly supports the communication and feedback loop for our remote teams, that is the main solution it provides for us. We do weekly check-ins highlighting to our team leaders what are the main projects we worked on during the week, what challenges we faced, and other random questions. During our semestral reviews, we have all team members complete their feedback notes and then we all have one on ones to discuss the results acquired.
  • Weekly Check-ins
  • Seamless feedback within teams and leaders
  • Recurring review cycles that are simple and easy to follow
  • Surveys to understand better our organizational climate
  • The HR portion we don't really use
  • The new tools like engagement+ and request feedback need some more work and communication so we can use them properly
  • Objective construction could be more user friendly
I love it! 15five is a complete tool that allows for remote teams to have the most transparent immediate and organized feedback in any way a company requires it. At BAM we mainly focus on weekly check-ins and semestral review cycles that support our discussions around growth, development, and others.
Drew Ostrem | TrustRadius Reviewer
The entire global organization is using 15Five. We were seeking a tool that allowed our employees to express their needs and feelings in a quick and easy nature. We did not want a tool that was not used or was heavy to learn. 15Five is simple, straightforward, easy to use. I believe this makes it more likely that employees will use it and managers will as well. We can also report our in a realtime fashion to push consistency. I feel 15Five meets the needs of our organization which has a dispersed workforce generally between the ages of 26-45. We have seen more employee engagement and managers listening and improving.
  • The 15Five team (2 people) held a webinar that showed employees and managers how to use the product.
  • The product workflow/emails/reminders sent to employees and managers drives them to give feedback.
  • Reporting showed one employee that needed help and we were therefore able to bubble up the employees feelings and concerns and get them addressed and answered and therefore prevented turnover.
  • I think this product helps prevent actual live communications. It just allows employee and manager to just type back and forth. But reality is this is better than zero interactions happening.
If you are looking for a simple solution that effectively engages, it is a good product. Our account reps have great energy and enthusiasm and respond very fast to requests.
Fast, nice people, that are competent, and know their product. They solve my issues or suggest best practices every time.
Jono Anzalone | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a new nonprofit, KCI is using 15Five to engage with employees and allow us to embrace 21st-century practices around employee engagement. Traditional systems have called for an annual or semi-annual employee review cycle, and 15Five provides a way for staff to feel plugged in daily.
  • The Pulse Check feature is both easy to use and allows staff and management to gauge how team health is.
  • The metric and key performance tools are very well designed.
  • Automated reminders and reporting are great features.
  • I find the customer services to be best in class.
  • If 15five did have an HRIS integration feature or service, this would be valuable.
Companies of all size should be using systems and tools like 15Five. Employee engagement is critical, and lost engagement opportunities lead to less mission (for NGOs) or profit (for for profit orgs).
Kelsey Raymond | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use 15Five across our entire 55-person company. Each employee submits a report that their Direct Support reads and then they pass up any relevant information. I submit a report that is viewable to everyone on the team and I am able to pass up relevant notes from anyone at the company that have been passed up to me. This makes the report from me a weekly overview for the whole team of things going on across the company. We have used it for 7 years and it just keeps getting more valuable each year.
  • Scaling communication across a growing team.
  • Keeping information top of mind for employees.
  • Celebrating wins across an organization.
  • The vacation mode seems to be buggy as we'll set it for vacation and still get reminders to fill it out.
  • They have added so many features that we don't use, I would like a better overview of everything we can use in a simple to understand format.
15Five is great for a small to mid-size growing team. I have recommended it to other agency owners of growing teams frequently. It is also great for remote work environments to take the place of a weekly check-in meeting across an organization.

I'd say it's NOT great for organizations that operate with micro-managing and lots of meetings as it would feel redundant to be updating a manager on things going on throughout the week if they are very in the weeds with you.
January 08, 2021

15Five is a Game Changer

Amanda Hodgin | TrustRadius Reviewer
15Five is a great tool Jamboree is using across our organization. It allows us to effectively stay on top of our tasks, collaborate with other departments, and give a quick HighFive to anyone in our company that we want to acknowledge! 15Five has increased our employee engagement and allowed for us to get involved with other departments more than we have in the past. I love the layout and ease of 15Five! I recommend any company that wants to really assess what their employees' goals are, professionally and personally, should try out 15Five!
  • Layout and ease of entering in information.
  • Seeing goals progressively get completed.
  • Professional and Personal development is encouraged with the questions asked.
  • The "how are you feeling?" question is a great feature!
  • When someone completes a goal, I think it would be cool to recognize that company wide.
  • Adding an export feature for 1 on 1 notes would be helpful.
  • Incentives for posting HighFives would be cool.
15Five is very effective and easy to use. It allows for you to reflect on your own goals and mark progress on it moving forward to completion. I am a visual learner so being able to actually see the progress I am making on goals motivates me to complete them.
Our company uses 15Five as a way to track performance of individuals across the company. Each department manages their own application of 15Five and uses to as a check in system each week to keep each individual accountable. Each week, every individual performs an evaluation of themselves on 15Five. This evaluation allows the individual to think about the things they accomplished throughout the week as well as things that they struggled with. This practice allows transparency between an employee and their manager. Employees are able to express their opinions, accomplishments and struggles in an open forum. If desired, these comments can be escalated through the company up to higher management so that the whole organization is aware of problems or wins that the company is going through in a particular week. We also use it to set long term goals and be able to track these goals over a longer period of time. This allows managers to track growth of their employees and help them grow in their particular focus area. Additionally, we use 15Five to keep track of talk points for 1 on 1 meetings that employees have with their managers.
  • Goal setting.
  • Weekly accomplishments and struggles.
  • Company wide suggestion.
  • 1-1 Meeting Tracking.
  • There could be more functionality for goal setting. Maybe a timeline feature to keep track over time of goals.
  • An overall hero widget that displays goals for the week/month/quarter/year.
15Five is great for companies that value cross-company transparency and value the well being of their employees. The weekly check-in feature allows employees to honest about how they feel throughout the week and road blocks they encounter. It is also helpful for busy companies who are in meetings a lot and don't always have time to meet 1-1 with employees every few days. The weekly check-in feature allows the employee to inform their manager of their accomplishments and struggles in a personal, but not time consuming manner.
Mindy Farr | TrustRadius Reviewer
15Five is used by our entire organization, and was rolled out in 2020. It addresses our business needs for establishing OKR's (Objectives, Key Results), weekly goals that align with our annual and quarterly OKR's and managing our progress. Most importantly, it allows us to communicate our progress is an effective, powerful and simplistic manner to drive productivity.
  • Provides a simplistic and systematic way to update weekly goals that align with quarterly goal setting that correlates to established annual OKR (objectives and key results).
  • Keeps you on track to drive after, document and modify the tactics and achievements around your performance.
  • Cues you to respond weekly with reminders that you look forward to completing and sharing with those who manage you/ colleagues.
  • Drives documentation of your progress, tactics and completion of important work performance.
  • Motivates you to stay on pace, and also thru the HIGH FIVE function to acknowledge the good work of your team mates!
15Five is for any size/type department or individual who has annual, quarterly and even weekly goal setting as a component of their performance evaluation. Whether it is a base salary only compensation model, or a base plus commission compensation model- it fits across roles, industries and diverse organizations.
Tyler Oates, M.Ed | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use 15Five as a virtual weekly check-in. We are a remote company, so we do not have the luxury of meeting in person. 15Five is a great way to provide feedback on how our week went, what challenges we are facing, keep on track with our weekly priorities and use as a tool to reference back to and assess what areas we have been successful in or what areas we need to improve in based on previous feedback. 15Five is easy to use and helps build camaraderie among team members.
  • Boosts morale by being able to give shoutouts to other team members!
  • Acts as a resource to reference back to in one-on-one meetings.
  • Helps keep you on track with your priorities.
  • Currently, there is not an area I can imagine that needs improvement.
15Five is a great tool for interacting with remote team members. With not being able to interact on a daily basis, 15Five helps keep us in the know about the overall "temperature" of each employee. It's a great way to build community and boost morale, even from a distance. This provides a platform to raise concerns/challenges we are facing so we can connect to resolve any issue.
15Five does exactly what we need it to do. This is a huge help in a remote business setting to connect with one another and keep up to date on what each person is doing. It also provides a platform to keep track of how we are personally doing in different areas of the job.
Liz Duffié | TrustRadius Reviewer
15Five is being used across the whole organization. It solves communication hurdles for offices spread across the country. We also use for performance management, OKRs and recognition programs. It keeps the company all on the same page when it comes to performance.
  • Company, department & individual goals are all in one place and easily accessible.
  • Performance reviews are user-friendly.
  • Improve the OKR module, more visually appealing.
  • More trainings for new employees.
15Five is a helpful resource really for any company and any size. It can also just be used for departments. It is a great way to record performance, contributions, etc.
I love the platform and recommend it to others in the HR field. They have a great account management team that is very supportive and friendly.
We are a small company without an HR dept. 15Five is how we check in with the team and discuss anything that needs to be addressed!
  • Pulse ratings: How are you feeling?
  • High fives: Who is doing a great job?
  • I feel the, "what are you doing this week" questions aren't useful for us and end up being a little redundant. Could make those optional. I prefer long term goal check-ins.
  • One on ones: not really sure how they work.
15Five is excellent for our company—we do not have HR staff and most of us are generally very busy. This is a good way for us to check in with each other and make sure everyone is feeling good about their job/nothing is slipping through the cracks! It's difficult to get people to use it and fill it out every week, but when they do, I think it's useful.
Always very helpful!
  • Online training
15Five is being used in our organization as a tool to manage employee 1 on 1's and track progress. We also use it for our annual reviews. We like the visibility tools and the high-five feature, which allows employees to publicly thank other members of their team for a job well done.
  • Makes employee reviews and 1on1's very easy to manage.
  • Improves company culture and the team feel through the High-Five feature, which allows for public recognition of co-workers when they go above and beyond.
  • Questions are repetitive weekly, though this may be a function of our administrator, and not the platform itself. Answering the same questions every 2 weeks is an awful lot like the movie Groundhog day.
  • Give employees at all levels visibility into the "How are you feeling" score to get a pulse on the entire company at once.
15Five is a great platform, but it's very simplified and in the 4+ years that I've used it as an employee, I don't feel it has been changed or improved at all. While I'm sure there have been some minor updates, it has stayed virtually the same, which again leads me back to the feeling of "Groundhog day". Data collection plants the seeds for the future of any business, and the need is obviously there, but the monotony of it from an employee's perspective can also contribute to a decline in job joy. Overloading employees with reporting tasks across dozens of software platforms can lead to a major lack of productivity.

As for where this platform is suited - in any organization that has a large number of entry-level employees who are all learning at different paces, with a great deal of upward mobility potential, this could be a very useful way to collect feedback and focus career development. In an organization full of senior-level employees with limited upward mobility who are results (or income) focused, this will be seen as an absolute waste of time and disrespectful to senior employees.
15Five support is quick and helpful. We work with other vendors in the people management space and performance tracking/management who offshore their support or force us into long queues to chat for support and it just doesn't support our needs very well. 15Five is responsive and speedy. We constantly evaluate our vendors for their support and have switched vendors in the past in other areas because of limited support capabilities.
The engineering department uses 15Five to keep track of 1-on-1s and do weekly check ins. It has really me keep track of my conversation topics in one on ones, and when I see things consistently coming up I know it's important to me. The weekly check in functionality is also great because it gives your team an outlet to express their feedback in a more indirect way. Often answers to the seemingly innocuous questions will give you and your manager something interesting to talk about in your next one on one, or might give shy employees a different outlet for delivering feedback on how the company is doing in certain areas.
  • Quick, responsive, and minimalistic UI.
  • Great outlet for receiving indirect feedback from employees that you can follow up on.
  • User engagement can sometimes be inconsistent amongst teams and could benefit from a more involved customer success experience.
I think 15Five is great for a small to medium-sized organization, or even department to implement for more visibility into the health of your employees' mental state. Not only does it allow people to voice opinions in an alternative way, but it promotes giving shout outs which creates an atmosphere of positivity and encourages people to lift each other up. It feels good when you receive the High Five email because someone gave you a shout out! We have struggled to get all of our employees to use it, however, which is something to watch out for.
There are always new features and few bugs. From a SASS perspective it's a very solid tool that needs very little hand-holding.
Shane Murphy | TrustRadius Reviewer
My 40 -person team is dispersed across the United States. 15Five is our weekly "meeting space," and also serves to manage each individuals short, medium, and long-term goals for their careers.
  • Keeps a pulse on their weekly intentions
  • Allows easy management of 1-on-1 discussions for my managers with their teams
  • The fact that we use this for a Monday meeting and 15Five seems more geared to a Friday deadline is an annoyance.
  • I'd like to see more integration with other services to lessen duplication of things like OKRs and 1-on-1s.
There's a misperception that my team gets benefit because we are remote, but I've used this with internal teams as well with the same benefit. If you're looking to truly keep tabs on how your team is thinking, 15Five is a great way to do it (but you have to OWN the questions - it's not magic).
I can contact my CSM anytime via email or phone and she is always responsive and answers my questions.
December 29, 2019

High Five To 15Five!

Ty Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
15Five is used within our Early Head Start Grantee program to address reflection on the work and the impact we are having in the communities we work in as well as the impact the work is having on us, both individually and as an organization. We have a focus on the relationship in our line of work so we use 15Five to discuss our successes and opportunities around building strong relationships with our partner sites and the children and families we work with.
  • Providing reports to show use.
  • Sending summaries.
  • I did not get to experience any two way communication if 15Five provides that.
  • I was told that cost was a barrier to our continued use and we were not provided options to work with our not for profit status to continue since our grant funds ended.
15Five is well-suited to retrieve feedback from a team of people doing the same job in various counties across the state. 15Five is great for making sure that a supervisor and team members set reminders to follow up on specific topics that may get lost due to when they come up. I also think 15Five is great to use to highlight what a team is excelling in and areas of opportunities.
The 15Five support team is amazing. They were always willing to speak with me when I did something wrong in the system and never had a harsh or placing judgment tone in their voices. They respond quickly and promptly and allowed me to learn something new each time I cross lines with them. I am thankful for their knowledge and customer service they shared with me when I needed it.
Steve Teng | TrustRadius Reviewer
15Five is being used by our entire organization. We're leveraging it primarily for performance management. It helps us to make sure each team member is staying focused on the right strategic objectives and meaningfully contributing each week. We use the reflection questions and social features to encourage and reinforce key cultural values.
  • Performance management.
  • Tactical feedback.
  • Integration with other software.
  • Usability on managers end.
I have recommended 15Five to colleagues as a way to keep a good pulse on employees as a manager or team lead.
I've been very happy with 15Five and have only sought additional support sparingly. Additionally, I've enjoyed the proactive features in their support.
Jason Watts, CF.APMP | TrustRadius Reviewer
15Five is utilized across our organization to manage weekly priorities and engagement, 1-on-1s, employee achievements, and annual reviews and objectives.
  • 15Five provides a consistent method of setting weekly priorities and tracking completion of those items.
  • 15Five provides a convenient tool for recording items to be discussed during 1-on-1s with managers.
  • The questions asked during weekly 15Five surveys can become repetitive and do not always apply to every employee.
  • Reporting and dash-boarding could be stronger.
The tool has a lot of features that can be a challenge to navigate or maintain if you try to implement all of them. I would say pick the 1 or 2 features that can help your organization the most. Don't try and do everything.
We have been very happy with 15Five helpdesk support and their client outreach (e.g. new letters, webinars, etc)
15Five is being used across our organization as a means for employees to be able to recap their experiences weekly for the manager to review. It is a quick and easy way for managers to get a sense of how their workforce is performing and, more importantly, how they are feeling. It allows employees a confidential place to bring up any issues they might be having or mention anything they accomplished that they are proud of that week.
  • User interface is easy to use and intuitive.
  • Provides a confidential line of communication between employees and managers.
  • Could be easier to check if your 15Five has been reviewed.
If you are looking for a great way to encourage your employees to consistently write down their thoughts, feelings, and accomplishments every week, 15Five is an excellent way to do so. These weekly check-ins can then be reviewed by managers and also anyone else you may choose to allow them to gain insight into the current state of their workforce.
In my experience, I have rarely ever had issues with the platform where I needed to contact customer support. However, the one time I did (I have been using it for over a year) 15Five was quick to respond and resolved my issue promptly.
December 16, 2019

15Five Review

We use 15Five for scrum updates on our team, and to hold each other accountable when working cross-functionally. It addresses the issue of updating our manager on what is occurring across the entire team and if anyone has any additional blockers that need to be accounted for. If our manager is happy with the work and timeline we are on then he will give us a high five.
  • High Fives because they encourage.
  • Submitting updates which keep us honest and productive.
  • Could use a strong function for project based work
  • More innovative ideas for cross functionality
A specific scenario where I think 15Five is successful is when it's revolving around project management and each team member can provide some type of content on what they have been working on. If documentation could be added that would make it even better because the team members could provide feedback on the documentation since it's design work. Scrums also work really well with this particular software. I wouldn't use it for teams smaller than 10 or bigger than 100.
The single time I used the customer support, it was an exceptional experience. Quick and easy, and super friendly trying to help me solve my problem. It took less time than any other company I've ever called customer support through which was a breath of fresh air.
We use 15Five across our entire organization to keep a pulse on employee sentiment and to track weekly, monthly, and yearly goals. We also use the 'High Five' feature to give props or shoutouts to coworkers who have done something noteworthy or exciting in the last week and then read those out to the entire company.
  • Track employee sentiment.
  • Track personal and professional goals progress.
  • If 15Five added payroll it'd be a truly unmatched HR tool.
  • Could use more robust analytics, would come from additional questions.
15Five is perfect for any size company that is trying to improve or grow their HR department. It's an easy and user-friendly way to track employee sentiment, survey the entire company with custom questions, provide a forum for employees to build each other up, and to track and hold everyone accountable to their personal and professional goals.

I have never needed to contact support for 15Five, nor has anybody else in my organization that I am aware of. Given the user experience of using the product in the first place, I have no doubt that the customer support from 15Five would be nothing short of an extremely positive experience.
We use this within our entire company to track objectives, and also to keep in tune with each other as co-workers and managers about the work being done on a weekly basis.
  • Easy user interface makes it quick and easy to complete each week.
  • Easy to access information on others and see what they are working on.
  • Objective tracking is very limited and not very robust.
  • Not flexible for different organization types. We have had several requests for different ways of using it which have not been doable.
Keeping up to date on weekly work and progress was great. Using questions to dig in on certain topics with co-workers was also great. Using it as a way to track progress to goals was cumbersome as was the "best self-review" function.
Support on a day to day basis was very slow. Support for larger asks was usually met with the response "we will pass this onto our development team" but little to no changes were made based on the requests.
December 12, 2019

5 Stars for 15Five

We use 15Five in our department—it's a great way to get a quick update on what's happening with everyone weekly. I especially like the ability to tag colleagues in your post to give them kudos or make sure they see an update.
  • Provides a quick and easy forum to give a weekly update.
  • Provides the opportunity to rate how you're feeling/what the morale is on a weekly basis with a simple star rating.
  • It's really hard to identify any improvements: it's a simple, easy to use product.
I believe 15Five is well suited in any type of scenario where a quick, easy, weekly update from multiple team members would improve the communication in an organization.
Everyone at our organization has bought into utilizing 15Five and see the value in it.