15Five Reviews

Mindy Farr | TrustRadius Reviewer
15Five is used by our entire organization, and was rolled out in 2020. It addresses our business needs for establishing OKR's (Objectives, Key Results), weekly goals that align with our annual and quarterly OKR's and managing our progress. Most importantly, it allows us to communicate our progress is an effective, powerful and simplistic manner to drive productivity.
  • Provides a simplistic and systematic way to update weekly goals that align with quarterly goal setting that correlates to established annual OKR (objectives and key results).
  • Keeps you on track to drive after, document and modify the tactics and achievements around your performance.
  • Cues you to respond weekly with reminders that you look forward to completing and sharing with those who manage you/ colleagues.
  • Drives documentation of your progress, tactics and completion of important work performance.
  • Motivates you to stay on pace, and also thru the HIGH FIVE function to acknowledge the good work of your team mates!
15Five is for any size/type department or individual who has annual, quarterly and even weekly goal setting as a component of their performance evaluation. Whether it is a base salary only compensation model, or a base plus commission compensation model- it fits across roles, industries and diverse organizations.
Read Mindy Farr's full review
Kelsey Raymond | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use 15Five across our entire 55-person company. Each employee submits a report that their Direct Support reads and then they pass up any relevant information. I submit a report that is viewable to everyone on the team and I am able to pass up relevant notes from anyone at the company that have been passed up to me. This makes the report from me a weekly overview for the whole team of things going on across the company. We have used it for 7 years and it just keeps getting more valuable each year.
  • Scaling communication across a growing team.
  • Keeping information top of mind for employees.
  • Celebrating wins across an organization.
  • The vacation mode seems to be buggy as we'll set it for vacation and still get reminders to fill it out.
  • They have added so many features that we don't use, I would like a better overview of everything we can use in a simple to understand format.
15Five is great for a small to mid-size growing team. I have recommended it to other agency owners of growing teams frequently. It is also great for remote work environments to take the place of a weekly check-in meeting across an organization.

I'd say it's NOT great for organizations that operate with micro-managing and lots of meetings as it would feel redundant to be updating a manager on things going on throughout the week if they are very in the weeds with you.
Read Kelsey Raymond's full review
Amanda Hodgin | TrustRadius Reviewer
15Five is a great tool Jamboree is using across our organization. It allows us to effectively stay on top of our tasks, collaborate with other departments, and give a quick HighFive to anyone in our company that we want to acknowledge! 15Five has increased our employee engagement and allowed for us to get involved with other departments more than we have in the past. I love the layout and ease of 15Five! I recommend any company that wants to really assess what their employees' goals are, professionally and personally, should try out 15Five!
  • Layout and ease of entering in information.
  • Seeing goals progressively get completed.
  • Professional and Personal development is encouraged with the questions asked.
  • The "how are you feeling?" question is a great feature!
  • When someone completes a goal, I think it would be cool to recognize that company wide.
  • Adding an export feature for 1 on 1 notes would be helpful.
  • Incentives for posting HighFives would be cool.
15Five is very effective and easy to use. It allows for you to reflect on your own goals and mark progress on it moving forward to completion. I am a visual learner so being able to actually see the progress I am making on goals motivates me to complete them.
Read Amanda Hodgin's full review
Carlie McLaughlin | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company uses 15Five as a way to track performance of individuals across the company. Each department manages their own application of 15Five and uses to as a check in system each week to keep each individual accountable. Each week, every individual performs an evaluation of themselves on 15Five. This evaluation allows the individual to think about the things they accomplished throughout the week as well as things that they struggled with. This practice allows transparency between an employee and their manager. Employees are able to express their opinions, accomplishments and struggles in an open forum. If desired, these comments can be escalated through the company up to higher management so that the whole organization is aware of problems or wins that the company is going through in a particular week. We also use it to set long term goals and be able to track these goals over a longer period of time. This allows managers to track growth of their employees and help them grow in their particular focus area. Additionally, we use 15Five to keep track of talk points for 1 on 1 meetings that employees have with their managers.
  • Goal setting.
  • Weekly accomplishments and struggles.
  • Company wide suggestion.
  • 1-1 Meeting Tracking.
  • There could be more functionality for goal setting. Maybe a timeline feature to keep track over time of goals.
  • An overall hero widget that displays goals for the week/month/quarter/year.
15Five is great for companies that value cross-company transparency and value the well being of their employees. The weekly check-in feature allows employees to honest about how they feel throughout the week and road blocks they encounter. It is also helpful for busy companies who are in meetings a lot and don't always have time to meet 1-1 with employees every few days. The weekly check-in feature allows the employee to inform their manager of their accomplishments and struggles in a personal, but not time consuming manner.
Read Carlie McLaughlin's full review
February 25, 2020
Liz Duffié | TrustRadius Reviewer
15Five is being used across the whole organization. It solves communication hurdles for offices spread across the country. We also use for performance management, OKRs and recognition programs. It keeps the company all on the same page when it comes to performance.
  • Company, department & individual goals are all in one place and easily accessible.
  • Performance reviews are user-friendly.
  • Improve the OKR module, more visually appealing.
  • More trainings for new employees.
15Five is a helpful resource really for any company and any size. It can also just be used for departments. It is a great way to record performance, contributions, etc.
I love the platform and recommend it to others in the HR field. They have a great account management team that is very supportive and friendly.
Read Liz Duffié's full review
April 28, 2020
Tyler Oates, M.Ed | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use 15Five as a virtual weekly check-in. We are a remote company, so we do not have the luxury of meeting in person. 15Five is a great way to provide feedback on how our week went, what challenges we are facing, keep on track with our weekly priorities and use as a tool to reference back to and assess what areas we have been successful in or what areas we need to improve in based on previous feedback. 15Five is easy to use and helps build camaraderie among team members.
  • Boosts morale by being able to give shoutouts to other team members!
  • Acts as a resource to reference back to in one-on-one meetings.
  • Helps keep you on track with your priorities.
  • Currently, there is not an area I can imagine that needs improvement.
15Five is a great tool for interacting with remote team members. With not being able to interact on a daily basis, 15Five helps keep us in the know about the overall "temperature" of each employee. It's a great way to build community and boost morale, even from a distance. This provides a platform to raise concerns/challenges we are facing so we can connect to resolve any issue.
15Five does exactly what we need it to do. This is a huge help in a remote business setting to connect with one another and keep up to date on what each person is doing. It also provides a platform to keep track of how we are personally doing in different areas of the job.
Read Tyler Oates, M.Ed's full review
January 21, 2020
15Five is being used in our organization as a tool to manage employee 1 on 1's and track progress. We also use it for our annual reviews. We like the visibility tools and the high-five feature, which allows employees to publicly thank other members of their team for a job well done.
  • Makes employee reviews and 1on1's very easy to manage.
  • Improves company culture and the team feel through the High-Five feature, which allows for public recognition of co-workers when they go above and beyond.
  • Questions are repetitive weekly, though this may be a function of our administrator, and not the platform itself. Answering the same questions every 2 weeks is an awful lot like the movie Groundhog day.
  • Give employees at all levels visibility into the "How are you feeling" score to get a pulse on the entire company at once.
15Five is a great platform, but it's very simplified and in the 4+ years that I've used it as an employee, I don't feel it has been changed or improved at all. While I'm sure there have been some minor updates, it has stayed virtually the same, which again leads me back to the feeling of "Groundhog day". Data collection plants the seeds for the future of any business, and the need is obviously there, but the monotony of it from an employee's perspective can also contribute to a decline in job joy. Overloading employees with reporting tasks across dozens of software platforms can lead to a major lack of productivity.

As for where this platform is suited - in any organization that has a large number of entry-level employees who are all learning at different paces, with a great deal of upward mobility potential, this could be a very useful way to collect feedback and focus career development. In an organization full of senior-level employees with limited upward mobility who are results (or income) focused, this will be seen as an absolute waste of time and disrespectful to senior employees.
15Five support is quick and helpful. We work with other vendors in the people management space and performance tracking/management who offshore their support or force us into long queues to chat for support and it just doesn't support our needs very well. 15Five is responsive and speedy. We constantly evaluate our vendors for their support and have switched vendors in the past in other areas because of limited support capabilities.
February 17, 2020
We are a small company without an HR dept. 15Five is how we check in with the team and discuss anything that needs to be addressed!
  • Pulse ratings: How are you feeling?
  • High fives: Who is doing a great job?
  • I feel the, "what are you doing this week" questions aren't useful for us and end up being a little redundant. Could make those optional. I prefer long term goal check-ins.
  • One on ones: not really sure how they work.
15Five is excellent for our company—we do not have HR staff and most of us are generally very busy. This is a good way for us to check in with each other and make sure everyone is feeling good about their job/nothing is slipping through the cracks! It's difficult to get people to use it and fill it out every week, but when they do, I think it's useful.
Always very helpful!
  • Online training
December 04, 2019
Rocky Kev | TrustRadius Reviewer
Working at a remote team - the leadership team needed a way to get a temperature of how the whole company is feeling and solicit ideas. At most jobs, managers walk around and do a visual checkup, or gauge people's reactions in a meeting. That paints a very tiny window to the company. Someone having a bad day and showing it in a meeting doesn't reflect how the whole company feels.

15Five fills in that gap. We used it as a whole company. Once a week, all employees (including the CEO) answers a bunch of prompts. Questions like, "How is your workload? More/Less?" and "What as a company should we START/STOP/CONTINUE doing?" As well as, "What examples of our core values have you seen?" Your direct superior, along with the CEO would review and provide feedback if necessary.

It was a safe space to share your ideas and thoughts, as well as identify key people who are helping move the company forward. Many of the ideas brought in 15Five were later discussed in meetings and became projects or solutions to issues. Often, 15Five was a start to a hard conversation in the company - one that improved the culture for the better.
  • The technology - 15Five manages all the organization of questions/submissions, and reminders.
  • Simplicity - 15Five isn't difficult to set up. And all of our users found it very easy to interface with.
  • Great features - You can add as many answers as you want. You can tag people. You can do a lot with it.
  • We didn't use all the features - so I'm not sure if it exists. But would the following:
  • A cloud word bubble to identify common phrases that may need to be addressed.
  • A way to measure if people are happy/sad based on what they say.
  • A way to review prior 15Five easily to see if there's patterns. Unsure how this looks.
15Five is fantastic for a company that feels they don't know what their employees are thinking. The culture should have a sense of trust and accountability to solving a problem.

It's less appropriate if the culture is already dead. If people are afraid to share their thoughts in person because of a lack of trust, 15Five isn't going to help it. It's also not a project management tool. Using 15Five to track progress is the wrong way to use it.
The support team has always been quick to respond to any issues.
Read Rocky Kev's full review
January 06, 2020
Shane Murphy | TrustRadius Reviewer
My 40 -person team is dispersed across the United States. 15Five is our weekly "meeting space," and also serves to manage each individuals short, medium, and long-term goals for their careers.
  • Keeps a pulse on their weekly intentions
  • Allows easy management of 1-on-1 discussions for my managers with their teams
  • The fact that we use this for a Monday meeting and 15Five seems more geared to a Friday deadline is an annoyance.
  • I'd like to see more integration with other services to lessen duplication of things like OKRs and 1-on-1s.
There's a misperception that my team gets benefit because we are remote, but I've used this with internal teams as well with the same benefit. If you're looking to truly keep tabs on how your team is thinking, 15Five is a great way to do it (but you have to OWN the questions - it's not magic).
I can contact my CSM anytime via email or phone and she is always responsive and answers my questions.
Read Shane Murphy's full review
December 29, 2019
Ty Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
15Five is used within our Early Head Start Grantee program to address reflection on the work and the impact we are having in the communities we work in as well as the impact the work is having on us, both individually and as an organization. We have a focus on the relationship in our line of work so we use 15Five to discuss our successes and opportunities around building strong relationships with our partner sites and the children and families we work with.
  • Providing reports to show use.
  • Sending summaries.
  • I did not get to experience any two way communication if 15Five provides that.
  • I was told that cost was a barrier to our continued use and we were not provided options to work with our not for profit status to continue since our grant funds ended.
15Five is well-suited to retrieve feedback from a team of people doing the same job in various counties across the state. 15Five is great for making sure that a supervisor and team members set reminders to follow up on specific topics that may get lost due to when they come up. I also think 15Five is great to use to highlight what a team is excelling in and areas of opportunities.
The 15Five support team is amazing. They were always willing to speak with me when I did something wrong in the system and never had a harsh or placing judgment tone in their voices. They respond quickly and promptly and allowed me to learn something new each time I cross lines with them. I am thankful for their knowledge and customer service they shared with me when I needed it.
Read Ty Johnson's full review
December 17, 2019
Tom Capuano | TrustRadius Reviewer
15Five is being used across our organization as a means for employees to be able to recap their experiences weekly for the manager to review. It is a quick and easy way for managers to get a sense of how their workforce is performing and, more importantly, how they are feeling. It allows employees a confidential place to bring up any issues they might be having or mention anything they accomplished that they are proud of that week.
  • User interface is easy to use and intuitive.
  • Provides a confidential line of communication between employees and managers.
  • Could be easier to check if your 15Five has been reviewed.
If you are looking for a great way to encourage your employees to consistently write down their thoughts, feelings, and accomplishments every week, 15Five is an excellent way to do so. These weekly check-ins can then be reviewed by managers and also anyone else you may choose to allow them to gain insight into the current state of their workforce.
In my experience, I have rarely ever had issues with the platform where I needed to contact customer support. However, the one time I did (I have been using it for over a year) 15Five was quick to respond and resolved my issue promptly.
Read Tom Capuano's full review
Mike Bissett | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use 15Five across the entire organization. It has become an invaluable communication tool. As a remote organization, it helps us by providing a user-friendly tool to communicate with team members and to track trends. One of the best features is the 1:1 tool. It is a great way to keep a running list of important topics for 1:1 meetings.
  • Provides a great place to track and record 1:1 topics.
  • It is very easy to get a quick idea of team members' work loads.
  • Starting and ending 1:1 meeting is not the smoothest operation.
I think 15Five is best suited for smaller companies. It is certainly effective for managers with fewer direct reports. I'm not sure how it would work with very large teams. Of course, I only have practical experience with a small company and team. It may have different features for larger organizations.
I have never had a need for support so I can't comment.
Read Mike Bissett's full review
Emily Hadfield | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our organization uses 15five for weekly self reviews by the entire company. It keeps people responsible for what they do and keeps things transparent.
  • Ease of information entry
  • Simplistic design
  • Easier to preview old 15fives
  • "Liking" a comment within an email instead of having to open another tab.
Well suited for weekly reviews, not appropriate for yearly reviews at this time. I think 15five should create a function to create a yearly review for you based on what you've entered in throughout the year.
When I had a technical issue someone helped me quickly and efficiently.
Read Emily Hadfield's full review
Jerrod Jackson, CRME | TrustRadius Reviewer
We currently use 15Five for weekly inter-departmental communication, as well as for the 1x1 feature. The products are extremely easy to use and offer a great way to engage team members "on the fly". The 1x1 has been great in helping to assist in tracking assigned tasks, creating better accountability. I highly recommend these tools as a way to strengthen your employee engagement.
  • Ease of use: simple UI with easy actionability.
  • Record keeping: since actions live in a platform tied to a user, you always have history to refer to.
  • For my usage, I have no additional requirements currently.
This has been a great way to provide action items, to hold, and to follow up with my team, and for myself.
Support from 15Five has been great! The Team is very responsive and is quick to help resolve any questions or issues.
Read Jerrod Jackson, CRME's full review
Adrienne Mayberry | TrustRadius Reviewer
We initially piloted 15Five with a few team members to test its capabilities. Within the last quarter, we have maximized its usage across our Placers team. We have found that 15Five keeps us aligned with regard to performance reviews, quarterly objectives, key results, monthly, and weekly activities. It has been an excellent tool that allows us to give and receive feedback from leaders and co-workers.
  • 15Five encourages creative thinking and problem-solving.
  • 15Five provides the right platform to keep you organized.
  • Would be great to add more to the performance review section-comments around metrics.
  • Optional weekly questions could use a refresh as they follow a pattern around culture and a vision for what you want to do in 6 months—getting a bit stale.
15Five is relevant to everyone in our organization no matter his/her position. Everyone needs to consider his career path and the flow that gets you there. It's factors like performance and meeting KPI's that contribute to overall success. Secondarily, 15Five gives insight into how someone does or doesn't "team" well. Great to provide an environment where we are encouraged to recognize someone else's Nth degree behavior.
The tool has been user-friendly and so clear that I haven't required additional support from anyone at 15Five.
Read Adrienne Mayberry's full review
December 04, 2019
Drew Ostrem | TrustRadius Reviewer
The entire global organization is using 15Five. We were seeking a tool that allowed our employees to express their needs and feelings in a quick and easy nature. We did not want a tool that was not used or was heavy to learn. 15Five is simple, straightforward, easy to use. I believe this makes it more likely that employees will use it and managers will as well. We can also report our in a realtime fashion to push consistency. I feel 15Five meets the needs of our organization which has a dispersed workforce generally between the ages of 26-45. We have seen more employee engagement and managers listening and improving.
  • The 15Five team (2 people) held a webinar that showed employees and managers how to use the product.
  • The product workflow/emails/reminders sent to employees and managers drives them to give feedback.
  • Reporting showed one employee that needed help and we were therefore able to bubble up the employees feelings and concerns and get them addressed and answered and therefore prevented turnover.
  • I think this product helps prevent actual live communications. It just allows employee and manager to just type back and forth. But reality is this is better than zero interactions happening.
If you are looking for a simple solution that effectively engages, it is a good product. Our account reps have great energy and enthusiasm and respond very fast to requests.
Fast, nice people, that are competent, and know their product. They solve my issues or suggest best practices every time.
Read Drew Ostrem's full review
December 23, 2019
Steve Teng | TrustRadius Reviewer
15Five is being used by our entire organization. We're leveraging it primarily for performance management. It helps us to make sure each team member is staying focused on the right strategic objectives and meaningfully contributing each week. We use the reflection questions and social features to encourage and reinforce key cultural values.
  • Performance management.
  • Tactical feedback.
  • Integration with other software.
  • Usability on managers end.
I have recommended 15Five to colleagues as a way to keep a good pulse on employees as a manager or team lead.
I've been very happy with 15Five and have only sought additional support sparingly. Additionally, I've enjoyed the proactive features in their support.
Read Steve Teng's full review
December 17, 2019
Jason Watts, CF.APMP | TrustRadius Reviewer
15Five is utilized across our organization to manage weekly priorities and engagement, 1-on-1s, employee achievements, and annual reviews and objectives.
  • 15Five provides a consistent method of setting weekly priorities and tracking completion of those items.
  • 15Five provides a convenient tool for recording items to be discussed during 1-on-1s with managers.
  • The questions asked during weekly 15Five surveys can become repetitive and do not always apply to every employee.
  • Reporting and dash-boarding could be stronger.
The tool has a lot of features that can be a challenge to navigate or maintain if you try to implement all of them. I would say pick the 1 or 2 features that can help your organization the most. Don't try and do everything.
We have been very happy with 15Five helpdesk support and their client outreach (e.g. new letters, webinars, etc)
Read Jason Watts, CF.APMP's full review
January 14, 2020
The engineering department uses 15Five to keep track of 1-on-1s and do weekly check ins. It has really me keep track of my conversation topics in one on ones, and when I see things consistently coming up I know it's important to me. The weekly check in functionality is also great because it gives your team an outlet to express their feedback in a more indirect way. Often answers to the seemingly innocuous questions will give you and your manager something interesting to talk about in your next one on one, or might give shy employees a different outlet for delivering feedback on how the company is doing in certain areas.
  • Quick, responsive, and minimalistic UI.
  • Great outlet for receiving indirect feedback from employees that you can follow up on.
  • User engagement can sometimes be inconsistent amongst teams and could benefit from a more involved customer success experience.
I think 15Five is great for a small to medium-sized organization, or even department to implement for more visibility into the health of your employees' mental state. Not only does it allow people to voice opinions in an alternative way, but it promotes giving shout outs which creates an atmosphere of positivity and encourages people to lift each other up. It feels good when you receive the High Five email because someone gave you a shout out! We have struggled to get all of our employees to use it, however, which is something to watch out for.
There are always new features and few bugs. From a SASS perspective it's a very solid tool that needs very little hand-holding.
December 16, 2019
We use 15Five for scrum updates on our team, and to hold each other accountable when working cross-functionally. It addresses the issue of updating our manager on what is occurring across the entire team and if anyone has any additional blockers that need to be accounted for. If our manager is happy with the work and timeline we are on then he will give us a high five.
  • High Fives because they encourage.
  • Submitting updates which keep us honest and productive.
  • Could use a strong function for project based work
  • More innovative ideas for cross functionality
A specific scenario where I think 15Five is successful is when it's revolving around project management and each team member can provide some type of content on what they have been working on. If documentation could be added that would make it even better because the team members could provide feedback on the documentation since it's design work. Scrums also work really well with this particular software. I wouldn't use it for teams smaller than 10 or bigger than 100.
The single time I used the customer support, it was an exceptional experience. Quick and easy, and super friendly trying to help me solve my problem. It took less time than any other company I've ever called customer support through which was a breath of fresh air.
December 12, 2019
We use 15Five across our entire organization to keep a pulse on employee sentiment and to track weekly, monthly, and yearly goals. We also use the 'High Five' feature to give props or shoutouts to coworkers who have done something noteworthy or exciting in the last week and then read those out to the entire company.
  • Track employee sentiment.
  • Track personal and professional goals progress.
  • If 15Five added payroll it'd be a truly unmatched HR tool.
  • Could use more robust analytics, would come from additional questions.
15Five is perfect for any size company that is trying to improve or grow their HR department. It's an easy and user-friendly way to track employee sentiment, survey the entire company with custom questions, provide a forum for employees to build each other up, and to track and hold everyone accountable to their personal and professional goals.

I have never needed to contact support for 15Five, nor has anybody else in my organization that I am aware of. Given the user experience of using the product in the first place, I have no doubt that the customer support from 15Five would be nothing short of an extremely positive experience.
December 11, 2019
We use this within our entire company to track objectives, and also to keep in tune with each other as co-workers and managers about the work being done on a weekly basis.
  • Easy user interface makes it quick and easy to complete each week.
  • Easy to access information on others and see what they are working on.
  • Objective tracking is very limited and not very robust.
  • Not flexible for different organization types. We have had several requests for different ways of using it which have not been doable.
Keeping up to date on weekly work and progress was great. Using questions to dig in on certain topics with co-workers was also great. Using it as a way to track progress to goals was cumbersome as was the "best self-review" function.
Support on a day to day basis was very slow. Support for larger asks was usually met with the response "we will pass this onto our development team" but little to no changes were made based on the requests.
December 11, 2019
We use 15Five in our department—it's a great way to get a quick update on what's happening with everyone weekly. I especially like the ability to tag colleagues in your post to give them kudos or make sure they see an update.
  • Provides a quick and easy forum to give a weekly update.
  • Provides the opportunity to rate how you're feeling/what the morale is on a weekly basis with a simple star rating.
  • It's really hard to identify any improvements: it's a simple, easy to use product.
I believe 15Five is well suited in any type of scenario where a quick, easy, weekly update from multiple team members would improve the communication in an organization.
Everyone at our organization has bought into utilizing 15Five and see the value in it.
December 05, 2019
The whole organization used 15Five on a weekly basis to take the pulse of the employees, ask questions about their project, and congratulate each other!
  • Very easy-to-use interface
  • Can publicly congratulate coworkers, which I think is a great thing
  • Love the auto-questions asked in the internal surveys each week
  • If the problem you have is with the reviewing manager or company leader, it's hard to be honest
I think 15Five is well suited to help a manager or company leader monitor a team and environment. It provides a place for feedback and to ask questions, and to share with your team.

I think it can be hard in a small-team setting where feedback shared is about the manager or company leader who is reviewing the 15-five. It creates a gap where an employee may not feel they can be honest.
I did not ever have any problems with 15Five requiring support, which means it works well!

Corporate goal setting (21)
Subordinate goal setting (23)
Individual goal setting (28)
Line-of sight-visibility (21)
Performance tracking (24)
Performance plans (18)
Plan weighting (9)
Manager note taking (26)
Performance improvement plans (14)
Review status tracking (21)
Rater nomination workflow (5)
6.6
Review reminders (23)
Workflow restrictions (11)
Multiple review frequency (19)
Reporting (20)

What is 15Five?

15Five is presented by the vendor as a solution for continuous performance management that guides employee growth and development, and empowers people to become their best selves. Through strategic Weekly Check-Ins, 15Five is designed to deliver what a manager needs to maintain visibility and impact employee performance, including continuous feedback, Objectives (OKR) tracking, recognition, 1-on-1s, and 360° reviews. The vendor boasts thousands of forward-thinking companies using the solution to bring out the best in their people, including Credit Karma, WPEngine, and HubSpot.

15Five Features

Has featureRecognition
Has feature360 Review

15Five Screenshots

15Five Integrations

Slack, Namely, OneLogin, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Google Calendar, Bamboo HR, Okta

15Five Competitors