Overall Satisfaction with Bambu
Bamboo is used by the whole organization for Human Resource purposes. It stores all employee information and helps keep track of vacations and other time-off-related information. It is also used to manage digital signatures for important documents that need to be signed. It is also being used to keep track of each employee's development.
- Keep employee information at hand.
- Helps employees keep track of their professional development.
- Offers a very clear overview of employee working history within the organization.
- Since I'm only a user, I am not able to see the impact that Bamboo has had on the overall business; however, I can confirm my company trusts them since we've been using it constantly since I started working for them.
- We are constantly checking for information on Bamboo, it has been part of all the best and most exciting things within the organization, such as promotions and salary raises.
- I think Bamboo it's worth it. Its interface will be easy to use even for people who are not tech-savvy.
Again, the interface, it's so much easier to use. The labels of the buttons are simple and go straight to the point so [which] makes it easier to find what you are looking for. Also, the page design is very pleasing to see, it doesn't have too-serious dark colors or strong useless lines and boxes everywhere. Everything is laid out in a way that you feel comfortable and capable of finding what you need.
Do you think Bambu by Sprout Social delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bambu by Sprout Social's feature set?
Did Bambu by Sprout Social live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Bambu by Sprout Social go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Bambu by Sprout Social again?
I really like using it. It's very intuitive and the page looks clean and neat. It also gives me important information on the main page without having to go and look for it. Additionally, the information regarding my time is easy to understand as it keeps a record of all the days off I've taken in the past. I think it is very appropriate for HR purposes and really, I can't think of any scenarios where it wouldn't be appropriate to use it.