Overall Satisfaction with Basecamp
It has helped me a lot to keep in better communication with the clients and employees of the company, thus improving the relationship within the workplace. I have been able to obtain better results in the management of a project, thus being able to specify each objective correctly, completely, and without any setback. It has kept us really up to date, organized and synchronized with projects and team communication, and at the same time with the client. It has been possible to have a pleasant and comfortable experience with this platform, and it has not taken much effort to learn how its tools are used.
- The interface has been very useful since it is intuitive and easy to configure since this platform is based on simplicity.
- No professional recruitment is needed to be able to operate within the platform.
- It is very simple to be able to create and assign tasks to users, in addition to being very simple to be able to follow up on it.
- The ability to manage users is incredible and you can also include clients in projects that are carried out.
- It is not very customizable in terms of aesthetics, hopefully, it could be adapted to the characteristics of the company.
- Sometimes it is a little difficult to keep the thread of the conversation since everything is together and you cannot make comment sections if you have to ask a separate question.
- I think Basecamp is very basic for great projects as it lacks many functions and tools.
- Increases the productivity of the company, generating more income.
- Capital is saved by not requiring a coach in the company to train employees to use Basecamp.
- Their prices are really flexible, adapting to the needs of users or companies.
I always have the support of Basecamp Technical Support. There are a few problems that I have had but once I contacted them everything was solved thanks to them.
Do you think Basecamp delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Basecamp's feature set?
Did Basecamp live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Basecamp go as expected?
Would you buy Basecamp again?