Overall Satisfaction with Bazaarvoice
We initially signed on with PowerReviews...then BV purchased PR. The transition was uneventful. We were told the 2 would combine the best features and everyone would benefit and transition to the new bigger better solution. That never happened. Now as of 2014, BV has sold PR. We are not sure how this will affect us.
- We use reviews on site. Processes have good uptime, and there are no technical issues
- Account management is below par....really only get service at renewal time
- They don't see us as a partner and don't really express interest in growing our business unless they was to sell us more products.
- They are really just a necessary evil
- Hard to put an exact number to credit PR with converting sales, but we know customers read the review to help make decisions
- not sure that the SEO aspect has translated as much as we would like
BV and PR prior to the marriage were close competitors, but BV was way more expensive. We are to the point that we should consider a new solution with risks or develop in-house.
Its been a less than stellar journey with PR/BV......we need to evaluate the whole program
Seems like there are not a lot of solutions out there to compete and losing the historical data is a risk. So if you are ready to sign up....recognize the long term relationship.