Overall Satisfaction with BigCommerce
It is being used to run 6 online stores, nationally and internationally.
- Superb mobile and desktop experience.
- Customer support
- BigCommerce has 'manual' bulk edit where products can be edited in rows, but does not have TRUE bulk edit which is critical - ie where you can apply a single attribute across many products simultaneously, with a single action. This would be a great improvement.
- Needs huge improvement on invoices. Only has capability to print two types: packing slip and invoice. Need a lot more flexibility, ie the abiility to customise any number of printouts to then print out from the backend.
- This is the big one: a customised spreadsheet system for viewing all my orders. Currently I store it in a Google spreadsheet. Would be great to have that integrated into BigCommerce. I am more than happy to supply the column names!
- Minor but extremely irritating: the backend admin console menu (which has been moved to the side) is now incredibly hard to use - can't remember where any item is at, so need to continuously move around to find anything.
- Online Store
- Online Marketplaces (e.g. Amazon, eBay)
[Integration to] MailChimp
- Massive positive impact on ROI
When I first started, I did a massive comparison of all the popular platforms - and BigCommerce won hands down.
BigCommerce is superb and I would strongly recommend it to anyone.