Overall Satisfaction with Bitdefender GravityZone
We use GravityZone as an MSP, it helps us manage multiple clients across many different verticals. We use it both internally and for our clients. It integrates with our PSA/RMM but we use the GravityZone console more often than the PSA/RMM to manage endpoints.
- Manage multiple endpoints efficiently.
- Alert technicians when a problem is encountered.
- Preventing infections and cleaning up machines that are already infected.
- Endpoint resources utilization. GravityZone clients seem to have a noticeable impact on system performance.
- UI is decent but could use some improvement when it comes to accessing common tasks easily.
- Better documentation of recommended practices. For example more information on the best practices for policy configuration depending on how they being deployed; ie MSP, internal, VAR.
Centralized management is key to our organization's ability to respond to outbreaks across multiple clients and environments. We wouldn't be able to manage the number of clients we have with our current employee count without the centralized interface.
Other than the obvious I'm not sure what else to add other than it might be a little overzealous at possible infectious files. However, I would rather have it be overzealous than letting something through.
We haven't really needed any support on GravityZone as it has just been working. I do know that we had good support during the initial phase of implementation.
Do you think Bitdefender GravityZone delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bitdefender GravityZone's feature set?
Did Bitdefender GravityZone live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bitdefender GravityZone go as expected?
Would you buy Bitdefender GravityZone again?