Overall Satisfaction with BlackLine
Chevron is using BlackLine to allocate internal service billings for the global enterprise. We were able to streamline and standardize multiple Service Provider billing processes through this tool that automates the monthly allocations. BlackLine enables one system of record for invoicing and detailed documentation for audit, tax and partner recovery.
- We are able to seamlessly load cost data into the tool.
- BlackLine runs a complicated multi-step allocation process with a significant amount of data.
- BlackLine houses invoices and enables detailed reporting.
- Running prior period adjustments is very manual and time consuming.
- We bill out costs at a service line level because BlackLine had performance issues allocating costs at the cost center level. We need this level of detail for billing support so we have to back into it through external reporting.
- Updating AITs manually is very time consuming. An upload feature would be beneficial.
- A reverse button would be beneficial.
- Allocation calculation process
- Ability to auto load data from ERPs
- Ability to bill to multiple ERPs
- BlackLine has had a positive impact by streamlining all service billings through one tool.
BlackLine seamlessly aligns with our ERP systems and future technology, which was a key feature we were looking for. We were able to have the whole implementation process completed in a six month timeframe which was critical as well. BlackLine is able to perform all required service billing allocation processes and retains billing support details in one place.
Do you think BlackLine delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BlackLine's feature set?
Did BlackLine live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of BlackLine go as expected?
Would you buy BlackLine again?