Overall Satisfaction with Blender
Blender is a free and open-source platform so it's a great choice for students and freelancers. Blender has all 3D features like animation, modeling, texturing, rigging, sculpting, and rendering but we mainly use blender for modeling and sculpting. Like all the other software, it takes little time to learn the UI.
- free and open source platform
- great software for modeling and sculpting
- we can export blender file into any other file format
- render with GPU
- slow viewport performance sometimes
- many features in one software makes it little complicated
- Its free so this one feature makes a huge difference
- Customizable UI makes easier to learn if you are used to with 3D software
Every software has its own use. Despite being similar software, we use every software for different purposes. Personally, I use Blender for modeling and sculpting, Maya for animation, substance painter for texturing, and so on. So, my advice for you is that you should explore every software for different features and use which makes you comfortable.
Do you think Blender delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Blender's feature set?
Did Blender live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Blender go as expected?
Would you buy Blender again?
If you are a new 3D artist, Blender is a perfect choice. It's free and has every 3D feature you need. In my opinion, Blender is great for modeling and sculpting compared to animation. personally, I feel a little uncomfortable animating in Blender so I only use bender for modeling and sculpting.