Overall Satisfaction with BlueJeans
Security due to potential data/IP leakage is critical to our business. We trust BlueJeans vs other conferencing apps and its ease of use vs Teams, Meet has made it our WFH go-to tool. Forming a company during a pandemic has required secure, functional tools that work do our adversaries cannot. BlueJeans is the only conferencing tool that I trust as we build the company entirely in the USA. BlueJeans has been and continues to be invaluable to us.
- Secure - unlike Zoom, is developed in the US.
- Customer Experience - super simple to use.
- Recording capabilities - track everything.
- Virtual backgrounds don't work well at all on the Mac desktop app. The background image refresh as you move is clunky at-best. We stopped using it and would not recommend anyone to use these backgrounds until they resolve the issue.
- Peace of mind that we have security and encryption.
- Ease of setting up meetings.
- Would love to be able to integrate BlueJeans into our own app targeting small businesses.
We have not used. Would like to learn how.
Have not used and would like to learn how.
Zoom - data resident and developed in China plus lack of encryption.
Webex - too expensive for what you get.
Used all others and none made it past an initial evaluation.
Security and US built is first and foremost for us. Our IP is extremely sensitive and valuable. Ability to integrate our calls into our small business-focused CRM could be better, but less of an issue right now and hopefully the solution will mature to allow us to do that. The integration with our calendaring is super easy within Outlook, but clunky with Superhuman.com which is the email app we use for superb productivity gains - that is their issue, not yours and have raised that and working to resolve directly with them.
BlueJeans Meetings Feature Ratings
8 - G&A; Sales; Marketing; Development
- Customer calls
- Internal team calls
- None yet but would love to learn
Aside from virtual backgrounds, the product simply works every time. We never have an issue except in low bandwidth situations and frankly I don't blame BlueJeans. We're all having bandwidth issue thanks to most of us being on Comcast at home and don't get me started on Comcast...
Evaluating BlueJeans and Competitors
Usability with the confidence in the security posture backing up the solution was the overriding factor. I was invited to a BlueJeans call by one of my enterprise customers and the experience was impressive that I threw out all other solutions we were evaluating. It was a no-brainer for us.
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Setting up meetings from within Outlook
- Initiating calls
- Recording calls
- Virtual backgrounds
- Downloading recordings - should be a single click without having to login via a browser
Yes - Not the best experience from a mobile experience so use the desktop app which is much easier to use for all of us.