For success, choose the best
Pradeep Kumar | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 26, 2019

For success, choose the best

Overall Satisfaction with Bold360

We are using Bold360 to assist the customers through chat support. I feel very comfortable while handling the chats with this application. The details are very easily accessible and I just love the design made. We have 4 partitions on the screen: first, I can easily check the number of chats available and my appearance status, second, I can handle the chats, third, we have canned messages, and last, I can find the customer details. So all-in-one screen!

It would be still more awesome if we would get a chance to maximize or minimize those partitions easily. For example: If users paste a long email we need to scroll up to view it from beginning because the chat taking screen is small. Also, the discussion tab available is not very useful, we do not get any notification if anybody sends a message.

Kindly look into that and apart from that I am very much satisfied with using this application.
  • You will get all the details in one screen.
  • Easily accessible options.
  • Very scalable to use.
  • We do not get notification in Discussion tab.
  • End Chat option should have another UAC. Sometimes, accidentally we click on End Chat because all other buttons are grouped together.
  • Can we have different themes to select?
  • We are able to handle more chats and increase our productivity.
  • Able to get the needed information handy.
  • We miss notifications when somebody sent through the Discussion tab.
When any change happens it will take some time to adjust for it. When our organization introduced Bold360 for the first time we are quite confused by the design and user interface. It look few months to know the options and features. Earlier, there were a lot of issues going on under implementing stage and once it was fixed we are very comfortable using it.
I used LivePerson in my previous company. It was the same as BoldChat in terms of being a standalone chat application. But when I started using Bold360, for the very first time I felt I'd found a tool that made chat a really good channel for communications.
Web applications are easily accessible anywhere so it is one of the main advantage. Search field is so advanced I can get all the related information with one single word.