Overall Satisfaction with Bomgar
Our university uses Bomgar as a remote desktop solution for PC and MAC computers locally on campus, and for our faculty and staff as they travel within the US and abroad.
- Easy for the client to access
- Robust features and clean interface
- It makes remote controlling a system a breeze and elevating permission even easier
- Great support and support community
- I don't have too much bad to say about Bomgar. Once in a while when trying to initiate a reboot Bomgar doesn't reconnect and a new session key has to be given. This doesn't happen very often and if I remember correctly tended to be with MACs.
- We have been receiving great results from our support surveys where Bomgar has helped us attain a customer satisfaction number of 96% due to our increased ability for more reliable first call resolution numbers. Bomgar has also been instrumental in aiding us in the ability to resolve a wider range of issues on the first call.
We have used Windows Remote Desktop Connection in the past. There really is no comparison. The feature set available with Bomgar makes Windows Remote Desktop Connection obsolete.
Bomgar is our choice for remote support. It's features, customer friendly interface and customizability makes Bomgar our only choice for remote Help Desk support.
Bomgar is well suited for remoting into systems to troubleshoot issues, install software, and demonstrate application functionality. We have used the software for all 3 of these scenarios and it has worked flawlessly.