Overall Satisfaction with Bound
We have used the Bound A/B testing tool in our organization and it works really well, It is a cloud-based A/B testing service that gives marketers the power to test any element of their site.
- Easy to set-up.
- Integration is good.
- UI is clean.
- Intuitive in design.
- Pricing is a little concern.
- Too many restrictions and limitations in trial version.
- It's a little harder to navigate.
- Have lots of helpful resources that are easy to follow and understand.
- Helps you make better decisions.
- Gathers real-time data.
- Allows to set up automations for several different scenarios.
- Allows tracking links and the display of the stats/reporting.
- It has ability to duplicate campaigns, which saves me a lot of time.
It has the inability to export subject line or ISP complaints that require manual pulling by each campaign when needed. Results from variable tests are also reported only as a percentage of chosen KPI (opens, clicks, etc.). There's no ability to see hard numbers from the tests or other metrics to determine the statistical significance or unintended results (maybe opens increased per the test, but we saw clicks or conversions were lower). On the other hand, Bound performs absolutely great.
Do you think Bound delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bound's feature set?
Did Bound live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bound go as expected?
Would you buy Bound again?
Bound helps you find out which version of your website, app or message will work best and then test it. You are free to try out different versions of your website or app and see which one converts better. Our smart technology allows you to create A/B Tests in minutes without any coding required.