Reviews (1-4 of 4)
Cummins is using Get Smart Content on our external facing websites as well as our intranet. We use it to serve targeted content to both employees and customers/potential customers. It helps us deliver the right message to the right audience. It also helps us cultivate more accurate and telling data about the effectiveness of our communications.
- The customer support is great. Our reps are quick to respond and always follow-up in a timely manner. This is great for us as we use this tool as the primary source of content for our websites, so if something goes down, we need immediate assistance.
- The capabilities within Get Smart Content are great. We use Eloqua internally and externally, so the Eloqua connector is something we have leveraged. It's especially great for our internal use case as we target relevant information to certain functions or regions within the company.
- There are some additions we would like to see, such as a better experience in the Performance section. It'd be great if we could see an overall view of the metrics instead of having to drill down. We do a monthly KPI report which takes me a while to create due to the back and forth nature of comparing metrics within Get Smart Content. I also have to use Google Analytics to help with this.
- We had some issues with the tool not updating Eloqua contacts, but that has since been resolved. The process for discovering the cause of the problem was lengthy and frustrating.
- It would be great if you could see metrics of an A/B test within the campaign/rule, instead of having to go to the Performance section and find it. A small snapshot of info would be very helpful and it would allow us to compare and update the rule without leaving that page.
Read Kate Bowling's full review
I think the customer service and relationship we have with Get Smart Content is great.
December 11, 2015
Score 7 out of 10
We use Get Smart Content to create and serve up segmented content based upon company size and industry segments we've identified via Demandbase. It is currently used across our marketing department and helps us address customers and potential customers across the web in a much more personal and specific way.
Read Michael Varejao's full review
Get Smart Content is well suited for segmentation of web traffic. It is less appropriate for A/B testing of segments. Although testing is possible, it would be a nice improvement to modify and further build out the testing piece.
Currently we use Get Smart Content (GSC) for personalization campaigns via DemandBase and Eloqua segments and for Geo location campaigns. Currently only our Americas' region is actively using GSC. The business problem it addresses is the inability to be nimble to create these campaigns using another program.
- Simple to set up personalization campaigns.
- Integrates with DemandBase, Eloqua and Adobe Analytics.
- Support is top notch, quick response times.
- Cut QA time by 3/4 less than using Adobe Test & Target.
- When you set up a campaign you should be able to set up content while in the campaign.
- You should be able to set up new segments while in the campaign.
Read this authenticated review
Get Smart Content is well suited for personalization and geolocation campaigns. It is not as well suited for A/B testing for all of your web visitors. The ability to personalize on the Get Smart Content platform cuts development and QA time in half and support is better than any other product I have used or reviewed.
Get Smart Content is being used by the digital department for one of our clients. It provides necessary tracking information and has the ability to specifically target our audience through multiple demographics. It also helps shows the audience several different campaigns/images each time they click into the website to provide a unique experience each time.
Read this authenticated review
We use them specifically for hero images.
Bound Scorecard Summary
What is Bound?
Bound is an audience profiling, segmentation, and personalization solution. The vendor says this platform delivers powerful insights by combining data on known and anonymous audience, leveraging over 30 data partners including LinkedIn and Bombora. Combined, the platform and personalization experts empower marketers to build advanced segments and deliver personalized experiences that increase ROI on digital channels, convert leads, upsell, and close deals. Bound counts some of the world’s largest B2B companies, such as HPE, Rockwell Automation, WP Engine, and M-Files, as customers. Bound is venture-backed by Origin Ventures, Virgo Capital, and Chicago Ventures.
Adobe Target, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage + MyBuys), Triblio, Demandbase, Marketo RTP (formerly Insightera)
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Bound Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Bound Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||North America, EMEA, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand|
Frequently Asked Questions
Bound (formerly Get Smart Content) is a website segmentation and targeting platform that enables marketers to read a website visitor's digital body language and serve relevant content based on the person's stage in the buying journey. Using behavioral, demographic, and firmographic data, Bound creates personalized web experiences for both anonymous and known website visitors to increase the effectiveness of marketing efforts and dramatically reduce the buyer's path to conversion. Bound partners with industry-leading marketing platforms such as Eloqua, BlueKai, Demandbase, and Bizo, allowing marketers to create highly targeted segments based on the data sets that are most valuable to their business.
Adobe Target, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage + MyBuys), and Triblio are common alternatives for Bound.
The most common users of Bound are from Mid-size Companies and the Automotive industry.