Overall Satisfaction with Box
Purple Squirrel Media uses Box App to utilize integrations with other software in the Box ecosystem. Box has package plans and tiered pricing that suites a wide range of use cases from beginner to enterprise. Box Drive and Box Sync are tools comparable to other tools with a rich suite of integrations and features for content management.
- Box is a great storage backup with the added feature of recognizing multiple file types.
- Box Sync is particularly useful for backing up your most important documents.
- Box has become a top storage app like Google Drive and iCloud.
- I'd like to be able to view more content when I use the desktop browser.
- I'd like to be able to have more features available to distribute content.
- I'd like to be able to view more content on the app home page.
- Great value for the price point.
- One time yearly purchase is a great deal.
- Greatly reduced loss during data migration.
Do you think Box delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Box's feature set?
Did Box live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Box go as expected?
Would you buy Box again?
Box is a professional tool that has a rich suite of features that go head to head with Google and has many more use cases [than] iCloud. For the price, Box is a great alternative to other cloud storage and data asset management software offers. Box is a great addition to any growing business on their journey to the clouds.
Box is a great storage app for backing up content. While there is a rich suite of integrations I'd appreciate the menu of features to be available in the mobile app for iOS. Box has prevented us from [losing] invaluable content, but utilize other apps and suites to make the best use of that particular piece of content.