Overall Satisfaction with Box
- One stop shop for all files
- Sharing files isn't too hard
- It's HIPAA and HITRUST compliant
- Multifactor was a chore to use, but that's an organization choice. It's nice to have the option
- I wouldn't use it for file management. It does better with collaboration
- Not great for using as a backup. When I needed it to, it could only do selective file management, not entire folders.
- HIPAA and HITRUST certified data storage
- Collaboration on Protected Health Information data, while remaining secure
- You can use whatever computer you want, the data will be available. This is great if you have to VPN into several different environments at the same time, and they each have Protected Health Information that you need to work on.
- Positive impact, because the alternative to collaborate on Protected Health Information are usually very tedious or manual
- Improved risk mitigation, because every VPN you use can have Box on it, so you don't have to worry about privacy issues when sharing Protected Health Information between servers or people for collaboration
- Remote work is easier with this, as you don't have to deal with making sure the Protected Health Information you might access is secured "outside of the secure office environment"
Do you think Box delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Box's feature set?
Did Box live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Box go as expected?
Would you buy Box again?