A partner in need - social indeed
August 26, 2016
A partner in need - social indeed
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Brand Embassy
We have implemented Brand Embassy for our use in the Social Care team as part of our customer service department. It is predominantly used for responding to customer feedback, analyzing customer needs and patterns of behavior on social media. We sought Brand Embassy to help us improve our customer satisfaction levels, both across social media channels and in the customer service department overall. With social quickly taking over traditional channels for communicating with a brand, it was more than apparent that partnering up with a platform that enables us to not only view what our customers are saying but to help build strong and lasting relationships.
- Easy to understand and use interface with detailed perks for responding, evaluating and tracking user feedback.
- Excellent and easy to generate reports with lots of relevant data for day-to-day operations.
- Agent performance and team management.
- Easily measurable KPIs thanks to detailed reporting.
- Use of tags and sentiment help make analysis of customer behavior easier.
- Perhaps a tad easier function for starting our new conversations with users (though I understand there is already a fix planned for this particular field).
- I would like to have more control over tag creation, maybe added keyword complexity.
- Conversation numbering based on topic (by customer individually or by a tag) could also improve some of the reports.
- Very positive in terms of customer engagement - improved response and issue resolution times.
- Excellent in terms of agent involvement - we have more control and way more insight into what is being said, done and talked about on our social media channels than ever before.
- Very positive in terms of identifying strengths and weaknesses of our own internal departments, i.e. what we can improve in order to gain significantly greater customer satisfaction.
Better organized, with more identifiable and easily accessible data, not to mention, these two offer the bare bones of functionality. Sure you can see raw data but you cannot actually do anything with them as a whole - you need to do all the comparison and analysis yourself which can take a long time.
Publishing is not Brand Embassy's forte and that is quite all right for our own needs. Its primary focus is on delivering the best social care for our customers and providing ample amount of feedback for our interactions as well as measuring team and agent performance (thanks to the in-depth analysis options).
Excellent across all fronts - workflow management and task assignment on day to day activities that are easily measurable and visible in the analysis section. Response routing is fast, easy and the added comments help it distinguish from agent to agent to supervisor. The channel coverage is clearly defined with the option to distinguish between public and private communication and even set timers, notifications and other alerts for customer engagement.
Brand Embassy is competently handling all our data incoming from our social media channels for user interaction. There is the support language and especially the Cyrillic font which is of great importance to our market. It employs options for engagement across multiple profiles across various platforms, with real-time monitoring and tracking as well as filter for spam and data which can still be accessed and categorized.
Brand Embassy is excellent for brands that utilize a great influx of traffic, though even smaller channels will surely see a ton of improved feedback by using the platform. Having the ability to approach each audience differently yet organize the results and responses together, with the option for comparison and having the report issued separately or together is a great deal better than to have to do the manual work yourself (not to mention it is not going to be as insightful nor precise).
Brand Embassy Support
It is difficult to describe just how awesome the support guys and gals at Brand Embassy are. Ever-present and eager to help, with kind and helpful attitude and you can really feel they are doing this to help you make results.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
No - Brand Embassy's support is competent, knowledgeable and prompt enough so there's absolutely NO need for a premium support.
Yes - It was a minor thing - mainly about the mails themselves but it was resolved super fast and it turns out it was from our part :)
We get regular support for our weekly/monthly reports though I must highlight the direction and advice for proper use of the platform and using all the tiny details and opportunities that are essential to reaching our KPIs by their dedicated agent. It is superb and helps us greatly in our setup and use of the platform accordingly.