Overall Satisfaction with BrightTALK
We use BrightTALK for one to two webinars per month. It is a helpful tool for us to share information about object storage and our product with the general public, existing clients and potential customers. Our webinar speakers span our entire organization, from Marketing and Product to Engineering and Sales.
- The platform is user-friendly for the admin, the presenters, and the viewers.
- We are able to connect BrightTALK to our CRM tool and to score visitors for watching our assets.
- The support personnel and account managers at BrightTALK are quite responsive and helpful.
- BrightTALK is a cost-effective tool that works well for our organization.
- The user interface can be a bit tricky at times, as you have to dig down to find certain information. However, it is a robust interface and the information is there.
- Some features, like adding questions or resources, have cut-off windows, so you cannot make last-minute additions or changes.
- The bridge occasionally drops speakers, and this can be disconcerting to presenters. However, it does not happen too often.
- For identifying qualified leads and bringing people through the buyer's journey, BrightTALK has proved to have strong ROI.
- Existing and potential customers, as well as partners, stay engaged with our content on BrightTALK. This is a big positive for us.
- This allows us to easily connect with our audience and the platform is low maintenance for us.
BrightTALK stacks up well against competitors and offers ease of use and good ROI for our business. In addition, the support available during live events as well as before and after is quite helpful. There are many features and options for BrightTALK that we have not had the time to use, but I expect we will use it more and more as we continue to build our audience in the community.
BrightTALK is well-suited to both small and large organizations that want to present information to an engaged and vibrant technology community. It is probably better suited to B2B organizations than B2C, although some B2C organizations might find it useful depending on their target audience. Growing an audience on BrightTALK is relatively easy, and we have seen good organic growth. BrightTALK is one of the most valuable tools in our arsenal for engaging with the right audience for our product.