Overall Satisfaction with Broadvoice
We elected Broadvoice because the services offered allowed us to work remotely. During the pandemic, we had to drastically adjust how we communicated with our clients. We staggered our work schedules to minimize exposure of employees to each other and our clients. Our Bee-hive options allowed us to receive and make calls or faxes as needed from the office or home. The phone app allowed us to make calls from our cell phones while using the phone app so that it appeared to the person on the other end that we were calling from the office. We were able to monitor our incoming calls, faxes, and voicemails remotely. Frankly, the service allowed us to survive the last two years and now we have adapted to be more flexible in how we are able to work. We have been very pleased with the reliability and support from Broadvoice. There have been very few interruptions in service and only then for short periods. The staff is always polite, knowledgeable, and helpful. East Texas Disability Advocates is beyond pleased that in early 2019 we decided to go with Broadvoice. This is a great company with exceptional services and support.
- Receiving faxes electronically allows us to save documents and add them to our case management program so we save a bundle on paper.
- Their support services are responsive and very helpful.
- The ability to use my cell phone as if calling from the office using the b-hive phone app
- Keep up what you are doing.
- working remotely
- internet fax
- Allowed us to continue working by doing so remotely.
- Savings on cost of paper and phone service.
Do you think Broadvoice delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Broadvoice's feature set?
Did Broadvoice live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Broadvoice go as expected?
Would you buy Broadvoice again?
Nothing more to add than what I have already.