Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Directory of employee names (15)8.888%
- High quality audio (17)8.787%
- Answering rules (16)8.585%
- Message alerts (16)8.585%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Broadvoice, and make your voice heard!
b-hive Standard Seat - Call Paths
b-hive Metered Seat Cloud PBX
b-hive Pro Seat - Call Paths
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $10 monthly, 12 or 36 months per seat
- Tech Details
Broadvoice is a cloud communications platform that provides a single tool for voice, video, messaging, and business text, designed to help small businesses provide workflow communication between their teams and customers. It offers price plans for VoIP, SIP, and Contact Center, with options to purchase, rent, or use current devices. Broadvoice provides customized solutions, with features like unlimited international calling, fax, and video meeting. Businesses can work on the go with the Broadvoice mobile app by calling, chatting, or texting from a personal device using a business phone number. Broadvoice's support team will also help users to activate, onboard, train, and ensure success in using Broadvoice services.
- 100% SLA
- 24/7 US-based customer support
- Onsite or paid professional installation
- Dedicated onboarding specialist
- Risk-free cancellation within 30 days
- Multi-level portal administration
- Mix & match seat types
- Integration with Salesforce & Microsoft Teams
- Call path pricing options
- Overhead paging
- HIPPA compliant platform
- Unlimited international calling
- SMB call center features
- Complimentary VoIP readiness assessment
- Supported: Voice Calling – Place and receive calls on any device, regardless of your location.
- Supported: Messaging – Connect with your team with 1:1 and group messaging, and contact your customers using SMS.
- Supported: Video – Meet with up to 50 video participants.
- Supported: Virtual Contact Center – Deliver an exceptional customer experience with call queuing and routing, real-time monitoring, and detailed analytics.
- Supported: SIP Trunking – Preserve your PBX investment and reduce costs by replacing your landline with VoIP.
- Supported: Call Path Pricing – Reduce license costs by paying only for the call volume you need rather than the total number of seats.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- The new workplace will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, so it’s critical that you have a flexible communications system that can bring your team together—while also creating more meaningful interactions with customers. Broadvoice b-hive provides a single solution for voice, messaging, and meetings to simplify the way you interact.
- As a small-to-medium business, what sets you apart from the competition is an outstanding customer experience. You need to be able to respond quickly and effectively to customer calls. With Broadvoice’s b-hive Virtual Contact Center, you get the tools you need to deliver remarkable customer interactions like a big brand with the ease and affordability of a cloud-based service.
- Good news! You don’t have to rip and replace your existing phone system. Elastic SIP trunking gives you the flexibility to realize the benefits of a modern IP PBX today while enabling you to upgrade to cloud PBX or unified communications solutions in the future.
- Quality Service
- Customer service
- accurate billing
- Allows me to take phone calls when I'm out of the office.
- The hive app could use a little work.
- Great Products
- Responding to trouble calls
- Better Speed
- Customer Support is available for long hours of the day
- Customer Support never has a long wait
- Broadvoice makes adding announcements for our voicemail easy
- Broadvoice helped us through our set up process so that we always had someone we could ask questions
- It's hard to set up a repeating announcement for one day of the week without the help of customer support.
- Some of the customer support agents are inconsistent with the information they give me
- Some of the customer support agents don't know what they're doing but don't try to transfer me to someone who does.
- They are so kind and thoughtful to your needs. Whatever they maybe.
- We have never lost phone service due to bad weather.
- They are always there for you if you need them for whatever problem that you maybe having.
- The employees are well knowledgeable about the company.
- There isn't thing that I can see that they need to improve on.
- customer service is excellent
- pricing is affordable
- billing is straight forward and easy to understand
- Call Park: "parking an incoming answered call" VS "putting a call on hold on a particular line" has probably been the biggest change with the most adjustment.
- Great Customer Service
- Provide Great Solutions
- Always available and willing to help when questions or concerns come up
- Cell phone app. no issues.
- Desktop app. Full soft phone.
- SMS from the cell phone app, desktop app.
- We consider the call center tools "Call Center Lite" it is not very robust.
- Text integration on the b-hive phone app need attention.
- Call forwarding at the desk phone level when on DND is inconsistent.
Accounting firms, full Auto Attendant and call routing with business hour support. A+
Real Estate office, again full call routing AA with hunt groups as blast and round robin. A+
Call Center Lite, ability to monitor agent call and provide call recording. Perfect for auto dealership.
DID allowing for Direct in terminated to a specific person or group.
UCaaS supporting remote service and sales staff.
- Customer service has been outstanding so far
- Communication is seamless
- Fax program is excellent
- The first time with customer service on day 2 it was hard to get someone to call me back.
- You need to realize that all companies are different in size, they assumed we had a large sales force so the set up didn't really work for us...but they fixed it
- They respond our question quickly
- Attentive to our needs
- Phone service is easy to use and very practical
- When our phones were installed, we didn't get a tutorial on how to use them, so it took me a few days to understand the system. A first-time starting tutorial would be nice.
- Click to dial to the handset
- Contact manager
- The desktop app does not work all the time in the click-to-dial feature. Sometimes it times out and requires the number to be dialed again. This has started occurring since we reinstalled Yiptel replacing Bhive.
- Technical Support
- Interface ease of use
- Great Pricing
- Continuity of Business between representatives
- Phones are plug and play with a standard Internet connection.
- The administration website is very easy to use and configuring and reconfiguring the system is very easy. It is available from any web browser and I can update our system from anywhere.
- When issues to pop up, their support is very helpful and resolves matters in a timely fashion.
- Some of my users would prefer more voicemail functionality from their phone vs. having to use the login portal to certain tasks (like changing their PIN).
- Regular annual account checkups from a sales or customer service rep would be nice to make sure we're getting the most out of new features.
- Simple User Interface with Configurable Options
- Integrates with 3rd Party Providers
- Easy to Manage
- Strong Support Team
- Friendly website
- No glitches
- Simple operations
- Voicemails turned to Text
- Easy to navigate web based portal
- Incredible support team
- Quality is great but the price is higher than some competitors
- Training was great; however, a lot of information in a short amount of time
- I know that they are available if I need assistance
- Telephone system is great
- 3-month or 6-month follow up with training-just a quick review
- Don't understand the fax system; however, have another way to fax
- Ease of use for the online "b-hive connector" website.
- Connection issues
- Mobile App
- Remote Work
- Clear Calls
- Call Reports
- Ease of Use
- ease of configuration
- routing calls effectivly
- onboarding was not as smooth as I had hoped
- some email conversations were confusing
- setting up temporary forwarding is difficult and has potential for user mistakes. ( think vacation forwarding with an automatic start and end date)
- CUSTOMER SERIVICE
- EXCELENT QUALITY OF EQUIPMENT
- STAFF SUPER FRIENDLY
- STAFF VERY KNOWLEDGABLE
- WILL LIKE TO LEARN HOW TO COMBINE MORE THAN ONE CALL INTO THE SAME CONVERSATION.
- Great customer service
- Easy and convenient set up when adding new extensions
- Call quality
- Range of supported phones
- Set-up and ongoing support
- Sends all voicemails to email messages
- Rolls seamlessly to our cell phones
- Allows us to call back through the system while we are out of the office.
- When you have a problem, you do have to wait on hold for service for quite a while